JL Audio's new J2 series car amplifiers have been specifically designed to be an affordable car audio system solution without compromising quality and performance.
The Amplifiers that make up the J2 series are:
Standard features include:
- An active crossover with fully variable 12dB/octave filter controls for fine tuning.
- Pass-through pre-amp outputs for multi-amp interconnection.
- Rugged MOSTFET switching power supplies
- High-Mass extruded aluminum heat sinks
Don't miss our Columbus Day Weekend's deals and discounts, and while you're there; don't forget to visit our newly improved fit guide to Gear Up Your Ride!
Metra dash kits are now live and very easy to find via our Vehicle Fit Guide. Take a look at our most recent mailer for more details and this weekend's discount code.
Our recently added clearance section has been a big hit!
Many lucky customers have been raving about the insane deals they're finding and the wide selection of items.
- Prices on items in our clearance section are many times lower than our normal every-day low prices
- Listings are not permanent. Once these items sell out, they are removed for good!
- Special "last chance" items that are hard to find anywhere else.
- All items in-stock and ship within 24 hours
- Tons of gear from all the top brands like:
- Phoenix Gold
- Rockford Fosgate
- and many more...
Head on over to the clearance section and take a look for yourself!
Mike Stiers of Maxxsonics has released the next video in his "Car Audio 101" tutorial series. This tutorial goes into great detail about car batteries and how to properly power you car audio system.
A few months back, Alpine stated they'd be working on bringing their Marine Audio line up to speed. In keeping with that promise, they've released a marine certified version of the CDA-9886.
The CDA-9886M has all the features you'd expect from the original receiver like:
- Direct iPod control
- Rear USB connection dongle
- 6 pre-amp outputs
- 4v pre-amp voltage per channel
- iTunes tagging for HD radio
- Imprint technology support
In addition to the standard features, the CDA-9886M has been optimized and certified for rugged, outdoor, marine use. This unit has received certification from the American Society of Testing and Materials' for Salt/Fog and UV exposure and is guaranteed to stand up to the elements.
- Marine Coating System
- Salt/Fog (ASTM B117) Certified
- UV(ASTM G154/D4329) Certified
- BioLite high-definition display
- Blue Illumination
- Rotary Encoder volume control
- Spanish language compatible
- Remote Control ready
- Steering wheel remote ready
- 24-Bit DSP with integrated DAC and 8x Oversampling
- 18W RMS/ 50W MAX x 4
- Power Pack Ready – upgrade to full 45Wx4 RMS
- 3 Preouts (4 Volts)
- 5 Band Graphic / 7 Band Parametric Equilizer Ready (PXA-H100 Required)
- IMPRINT PXA-H100 ready with Dual Input Capability
- iPod Control
- Full Speed Connection for iPod using KCE-422i (*included)
- Full Speed Connection for iPod makes hooking up your iPod a snap, with no ugly wires to clutter up your dash
- Full Speed AUX input using KCE-236B Full Speed to mini-jack cable
- Percentage Search
- Percentage Search lets you navigate quickly through your iPod library to find the song you want with no waiting
- Advanced HMI using the Rotary Encoder knob and Percentage Search makes it easy to find all your iPod content fast
- Satellite Radio Ready (SIRIUS or XM Adapter Required)
- HD Radio Ready with Multicasting
- Bluetooth ready with AV profile, Make/Receive Phone Calls
- Ready for USB mass storage devices
- Ai-NET bus system allows connection to HD Radio w/Multicasting, Satellite Radio, CD Changer, and Aux Input (using the KCA-121B)
Power your entire marine system with JL Audio’s MHD 900/5 digital marine five-channel system amplifier. JL Audio" s line of HD (High Fidelity Class-D) and MHD (Marine High Fidelity Class-D) amplifiers uses "Single Cycle Control" technology which allows these incredibly small amplifiers to put out top notch sound and unbelievable power. Measuring in at a mere 10.74” x 8.29” x 1.93” (273 mm x 211 mm x 49 mm) the MHD900/5 will fit just about anywhere you need to mount it.
There are 2 mounting options available to you:
- Standard mounting: Base of the amp secured to a flat surface
- Lateral Mounting: Secure the amplifier to a flat surface while standing on its side
All JL Audio HD and MHD series amplifiers are also stackable which simplifies the installation of multiple HD and MHD amplifiers.
- System Channels
- 100 watts RMS x 4 @ 4 ohms
- 75 watts RMS x 4 @ 1.5-3 ohms
- 150 watts RMS x 2 [bridged] @ 3-6 ohms
- Mono Channel
- 500 watts RMS x 1 @ 1.5-4 ohms
- Five-Channel Class D System Amplifier
- Single Cycle Control
- Differential-Balanced Input Topology: Three Stereo Pairs (Front, Rear and Sub)
- Front Crossover: Continously-variable (50 Hz - 500 Hz), selectable-slope (12 dB/octave Butterworth or 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley) HP or LP
- Rear Crossover: Continously-variable (50 Hz - 500 Hz), selectable-slope (12 dB/octave Butterworth or 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley) HP or LP
- Subwoofer Crossover: Continously-variable (50 Hz - 500 Hz), selectable-slope (12 dB/octave Butterworth or 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley) LP
- Preamp Output: 2-channel (pass through or tracking LP)
- Bass EQ: Variable boost up to +15dB and Remote Bass Option
- Infrasonic Filter: Defeatable 24dB/octave at 30 Hz
- Left Minus Right / Right Minus Left Ambience Circuit: Ambient effect for rear channels
- Front and rear speaker output connections: Accept up to 12 AWG wire
- +12V and Ground connections: Accept up to 4 AWG wire
- THD at Rated Power: <0.03% @ 4Ohm (front and rear ch.)
- <0.05% @ 5 ohm (subwoofer ch.)
- S/N Ratio (Front & Rear Channels): >108.5 dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- S/N Ratio (Subwoofer Channel): >95 dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Frequency Response (Front and Rear Channels): 12 Hz - 28 kHz (+0, -1dB)
- Frequency Response (Subwoofer Channel): 12 Hz - 10 kHz (+0, -1dB)
- Damping Factor (Front and Rear Channels): >400 @ 4Ohm per ch. / 50 Hz
- >200 @ 2Ohm per ch. / 50 Hz
- Damping Factor (Subwoofer Channel): >800 @ 4Ohm / 50 Hz
- >400 @ 2Ohm / 50 Hz
- Input Range: Switchable from 200mV - 2V RMS (Low) to 800mV - 8V RMS (High)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.74 in. x 8.29 in. x 1.93 in. 273 mm x 211 mm x 49 mm (Width Measurement Includes Plugs)