A GOOD THING JUST GOT EVEN BETTER! Onlinecarstereo.com is partnering with Sony which means greater selection and bigger values for our online customers! We are now selling Sony's entire line of auto and marine sound systems, smart phone control and touchscreen systems, CD and Digital media receivers and speakers. Check out our website for special deals each month. Visit www.onlinecarstereo.com and Shop Now!!!
We are excited to announce that Onlinecarstereo.com is officially an authorized online dealer of ALPINE auto and marine sound systems and speakers, in-dash infotainment systems, navigation systems, and accessories and parts. Watch out for our weekly deals and new releases at www.onlinecarstereo.com
As a car audio gear head, what is / are your New Year’s resolution for 2018? Here are some suggestions.
- Upgrade stock stereo to a touchscreen receiver with navigation like the Alpine INE-W960HDMI that sports a 6.1 inch touchscreen with bluetooth, satellite radio, Pandora and GPS navigation with 7 million POI. In addition, the Alpine INE-W960HDMI has an HDMI input for Android smartphone connectivity. You can mirror your screen on your receiver, whether it be videos or pictures.
- In 2018, avoid cheap subwoofers that crackle when turned up high. Upgrade your bass sound with the likes of JL Audio 12W3v3-4 12 inch, 4 ohm 1000 Watts subwoofer. With its mineral-filled polypropylene cone with nitrile-butylene rubber surround, you can be sure your bass sound is clear, crisp and solid.
- This new year, get louder than you already are by installing an amplifier. By doing so, will give you more volume and clarity of your car audio system. For high budget gearheads, we recommend the Rockford Fosgate T400-4. Besides its top-notched build quality, it will give you 400 watts on all 4 channels. Equipped with a MOSFET power supply, the Rockford Fosgate T400-4 will use less power but produce high efficiency. If you prefer a a more budget friendly amp, we recommend the Lanzar VCT2210 2000 watts 2 channel amplifier which also makes use of MOSFET technology similar to the T400-4.
- To start the new you, upgrade your stock speakers to a component car audio speaker system like the JL Audio C5-650 6.5 inch speakers with 450 watts of power that comes with 3/4 inch flushed-type tweeters that will give you all the clarity and crispness you can get from your sound. In addition to this is a very sleek and modern design that will match any car interior, old or new. Similar to JL, we also recommend it’s budget friendly counterpart, the Alpine SPR-60C 6.5 inch speak with 330 watts of power. It also comes with 1 inch dome tweeters with 7-level adjustments; and external 2-way crossovers with 4-level tweeter adjustment.
- Lastly, it is important to be very resourceful when it comes to purchasing your car audio/video gears whether online or in-store. Always research and look for the best deals everywhere. At Onlinecarstereo, you’re always guaranteed to have the lowest price everywhere.
Happy New Year from your friends at Onlinecarstereo.com!