At Onlinecarstereo, we are always striving to grow our business to cater to every car audio lover in the world. Today, a brand is returning its partnership to us and making us authorized dealers both online and in-store.
Clarion is known for their marine electronics as well as car audio. a perfect example of exquisite marine sound is the CMS-651-CWB. This 6.5" coaxial speaker is certified salt and sun that can withstand harsh weather in the middle of the sea. It has 30 watts RMS. It offers both sport and classic grills.
If you want to step up a notch, the CM1624TB marine tower speakers will be perfect for you. It features RBG illumination perfect for night time sailing and can handle 80 watts of RMS and comes in both black and silver.
To power your speakers, Clarion amplifiers are also very efficient and high quality. The XC2510, XC2410 and XC2110 has all the possible channel configurations you needs to power your boat. Clarion amplifiers feature uncompromising resistance to magnetic noise, thereby minimizing distortion, as well as high quality terminals to offer low electrical and contact resistance. Easy subwoofer system configuration is possible with the embedded low pass filters. The result is high quality sound you can enjoy in a variety of systems.
To play your music, the Clarion GR10BT definitely satisfy your friends with your playlist. It is built to withstand the harsh and wet environment of marine usage, by virtue of an IPX5 rated water-resistant front panel and IPX3 rated chassis. Buttons positioned along the rim of the circular face enable quick, stress-free access to functions. What's more, the oversized LCD display offers clear visibility during day or night. The high-contrast LCD display enables you to quickly confirm details like the song title or artist name, at a glance. Bluetooth for Stereo Audio Streaming Built-in Bluetooth provides stereo streaming with a wide variety of Bluetooth compatible devices. Play music stored on your connected Bluetooth device, whether it’s a smart phone or tablet, with wireless convenience.
Always visit Onlinecarstereo.com for new Clarion products. You can also subscribe our newsletter to receive weekly promotions and save tons of cash.
The heat is still giving us the vibe of summer and there is no perfect way to celebrate it than in a yacht sipping margarita and playing your favorite relaxing song in the middle of the sea. Today, we are compiling the top 5 best source units for your boat this summer.
In choosing the best, we took into consideration the following features for a great source unit for your second home during the summer. First, it has to withstand harsh weather condition such as heat and of course, water or moisture. Next is Bluetooth connectivity as nowadays, streaming your music is the most convenient way of playing music. Gone are the days of playing your songs using the CD and even USB. Another feature we included in the screen and UI design of the unit itself if it is easy-to-use. Some minor features are SiriusXM ready for your subscription. Lastly is the price. Everyone loves a feature-filled marine electronic without breaking the bank. Without further ado, here are your top 5 best marine source units in no particular order.
1) JVC KD-X560BT – One of the newest iteration of JVC in the world of marine electronics. It is a digital media receiver that sports a 3” screen for those who only want the basics. You can hook up a rear camera on this baby and has key illumination perfect during parties in the dark. If you still save your music in high definition FLAC files, the KD-X560BT can still play it through USB and taylor your sound using the 13-Band EQ.
2) KENWOOD KMR-D772BT – In the world of audio electronics, nothing can beat Kenwood. This receiver still plays your old CDs and can connect thru Bluetooth as well to stream your music. This unit can connect 5 Bluetooth devices at the same time so you’ll have a variety of songs while hosting your boat party. It can stream your favorite apps such as Spotify, Pandora and iHeartRadioas well as connect your SiriusXM subscription.
3) SONY MEX-M100BT – Sony has been literally making waves in the marine electronics industry with this source unit. It has a detachable faceplate for security purposes and comes with a built-in class-D 40 watt amplifier which is CEA-2006 certified. One feature unique to Sony is the Digital Sound Enhancement Engine that improves file sound quality for your saved music. The LED on this unit also changes displays in-time with your music which is a cool add-on.
4) PIONEER MVH-MS310BT – This is one of Pioneer’s newest releases. One of the cool features of this unit is Pioneer’s Smart Sync. It enables your phone to sync with the radio and as a result, you can bring your smartphone’s maps, messages and music together in your boat. It has a dedicated button to launch the navigation app.
5) JL AUDIO MM100S-BE – Among the list, this unit is the most expensive and premium. It features a 2 DIN design with full-color LCD display that is engineered for marine and powersport applications. It’s weatherproof and equipped with an 8-channel preamp output that delivers crystal clear sound that you will enjoy. It also features the usual AM/FM as well the Weather Band tuner for the serious sailor. Lastly, this won’t be complete without smartphone integration such as Aux, USB and iPhone inputs with SiriusXM connectivity too!
There you go... Visit our website at WWW.ONLINECARSTEREO.COM and find any marine electronic that fits your needs and budget. Please do subscribe to our Newsletter and receive weekly promotions to save tons of cash!