Looking to update your factory car radio? This Kenwood In Dash has everything you need!
- Kenwood DDX372BT In-Dash Receiver
- 6.2" LCD touchscreen display with 800x440 Resolution
- Customizable background images and top menu
- CD, CD-R/RW, DVD, DVD-R/RW, MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV
- AM/FM tuner
- 5-band equalizer with 8 preset settings
- Independent high pass crossover for the front and rear channels
- Built-in bass boost, loudness, volume offset and dynamic range controls
- 3.5mm Rear A/V Auxiliary Input
- Rear USB Input
- CD text information display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Secure Simple Pairing
- Notifies you when a SMS message has been received
- Supports A2DP audio streaming
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- Includes an external wired microphone for clear, convenient talking
- 3 Sets of 4V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio Ready
This Pioneer In-Dash has all the bell and whistles when it comes to touch screen car radio. Looking to upgrade your factory radio? Trust us this is the unit! It's currently on sale on our website. Click on the link to see the guarantee low price http://bit.ly/1Rd4lsi . Listed below are some of the key features.
- 6.2" Double-DIN DVD receiver
- Fixed resistive touchscreen
- 16:9 aspect ratio
- 18 FM/6 AM station presets
- MOSFET 50W x 4 amp
- 5-band EQ
- USB & aux rear inputs
- Composite A/V 3.5mm input
- Rear camera input
- Wired remote input
- Composite video out
- 2 pair RCA preouts
Now getting to your destination is easier than ever with Pioneer's (2009) AVIC series in-dash navigation receivers. With the new Pioneer AVIC Feeds App (downloadable from the apple store) you can set a destination or other points of interest in Google Maps or geo tagged photos on your iPhone and beam them directly to your Pioneer (2009) AVIC series in-dash navigation receiver.
Currently works with:
For in-dash navigation at a manageable price point, this unit can't be beat. The DNX5120 features built in Garmin navigation which is one of the best, most user friendly navigation offerings on the market today.
In addition it has a USB input that can be used to connect an iPod at no extra cost!
$689 just can't be beat for Kenwood and Garmin quality.
Not many people are aware that this DIN2 media powerhouse packs a built in 6 disk DVD Changer.
Along with additional features AV inputs/outputs, rear view camera input, and bluetooth expasion port, this unit can handle all your multi-media needs.
- 7" Widescreen Display with Touch Panel
- Detachable Face Security
- 6-Disc DVD/CD Changer Built-in
- USB Adapter Ready
- 16:9 Screen Aspect Ratio
- Anti-Glare Screen Coating
- Motorized Display Open/Close
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology Ready (Optional CD-BTB100 adapter required)
- Enhanced Graphical XM Audio Interface
- iPod Adapter Ready with Enhanced Touch-Panel Interface (Optional adapter CD-IB100II or CD-IB100 required)
- Vehicle Dynamics Processor Ready (optional AVG-VDP1 required)
- Rear View Camera Capability
- Built-in rear Auxiliary Input
- Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC files (will not play Digital Rights-protected music files)
- Built-in MOSFET 50 W x 4 amplifier for excellent sound quality, minimal distortion and efficient power handling.
- Supertuner IIID advanced analog and digital processing assure superior imaging, less distortion and noise, and stronger, smoother broadcast signal reception.
- "Factory-Fit" Style