Now getting to your destination is easier than ever with Pioneer's (2009) AVIC series in-dash navigation receivers. With the new Pioneer AVIC Feeds App (downloadable from the apple store) you can set a destination or other points of interest in Google Maps or geo tagged photos on your iPhone and beam them directly to your Pioneer (2009) AVIC series in-dash navigation receiver.
Currently works with:
For in-dash navigation at a manageable price point, this unit can't be beat. The DNX5120 features built in Garmin navigation which is one of the best, most user friendly navigation offerings on the market today.
In addition it has a USB input that can be used to connect an iPod at no extra cost!
$689 just can't be beat for Kenwood and Garmin quality.
Not many people are aware that this DIN2 media powerhouse packs a built in 6 disk DVD Changer.
Along with additional features AV inputs/outputs, rear view camera input, and bluetooth expasion port, this unit can handle all your multi-media needs.
- 7" Widescreen Display with Touch Panel
- Detachable Face Security
- 6-Disc DVD/CD Changer Built-in
- USB Adapter Ready
- 16:9 Screen Aspect Ratio
- Anti-Glare Screen Coating
- Motorized Display Open/Close
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology Ready (Optional CD-BTB100 adapter required)
- Enhanced Graphical XM Audio Interface
- iPod Adapter Ready with Enhanced Touch-Panel Interface (Optional adapter CD-IB100II or CD-IB100 required)
- Vehicle Dynamics Processor Ready (optional AVG-VDP1 required)
- Rear View Camera Capability
- Built-in rear Auxiliary Input
- Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC files (will not play Digital Rights-protected music files)
- Built-in MOSFET 50 W x 4 amplifier for excellent sound quality, minimal distortion and efficient power handling.
- Supertuner IIID advanced analog and digital processing assure superior imaging, less distortion and noise, and stronger, smoother broadcast signal reception.
- "Factory-Fit" Style
We've told you about the Clarion VRX785BT before but check out some of the things that Jesse from Pensacola, FL had to say about this spectacular unit.
I am an avid car audio enthusiast. I have spent months deciding on what single din unit I wanted to put in my 02 dodge ram, quad cab. I like my music loud, clear and able to accept all the latest technology, I believe this is all our desires filled, without dropping a $1000.00. I am extremely happy with the ease of this unit, touch screen and clarity. (I’ve seen em all first hand and this matches any other top of the line unit, believe me.)
If you aren’t a fan of loud music and just function, then you'll get it all with this unit. Now SQ improves 100% on a factory system. After installing multi channel amp, mono amp, and subs, the sound quality needed a boost, especially for the subs, I needed to add the clarion 7 band equalizer, which improved SQ unbelievably. One wish was it had been all in one unit. Pros/ Clarity ease of use, sleek design, Bluetooth, excellent USB controls, all the latest technology included in this unit except radio HD. Great SQ on factory system. Never touch a cd again. easy easy install. Cons/ Low equalizer functions and capability. Especially when installing aftermarket system, mainly you will hear it in your subwoofer guaranteed. Add an equalizer and you’re completed.
OVERALL: Unbelievable unit for price!!!!! True competitors and sound quality enthusiasts should think twice. This unit is smack dab in the middle class of all stereos; anyone looking for it all for a great price will be completely satisfied. Don’t pay ungodly amounts for any other head unit that wont do as many functions as this will, (I cant stress this enough) if you like your ears to bleed and need a receiver capable of handling everything you throw at it, Be weary, this unit is there to replace your factory head unit and have every function with ease and usability capable to mankind.
There are a lot of in-dash dvd players on the market and it can be hard to choose one for various reasons. It can be very difficult to balance cost vs. desired features. Generally, adding optional features like bluetooth and Ipod connectivity can push the cost of these systems up to an undesireable level.
Enter then Jensen VM9512 and VM9022! Your life has just become a lot easier!
The difference between the two items simply the DIN size. DIN size generally referes to the amount of dash space required to a specific head unit.
Both units feature very good sound and picture quality and are ideal for people who are looking for an in-dash dvd player on a budget.
They really begin to shine when you start to look at the features that are included at no additional cost.
- Touch screen: Control most of the unit's functions directly from the touch screen interface.
- Built in Bluetooth: Many states are now making it illegal to drive while talking on the phone without a hands free device.
- Ipod connectivity: Connect and control your ipod directly from the unit. No additional installation is required! Just plug and play!
- Subwoofer pre-amps: A must for bass heads and people who want to get the most out of their systems.
- Customizable wallpapers: You can upload your own images to use as a custom wallpaper for your system menus.
- Anti-theft password protection: Deters theft by locking others out of the system VIA secure password.
- Picture in picture: for multi-tasking.
- SD Card slot: Access files like images and MP3s from up to a 4GB SD card.
- USB Thumb drive support: Also access files from an external usb thumbdrive.
- DVDR support: Watch movies or listen to MP3 files burned to a DVDR
If you decide later that you want to add an in-dash navigation system you don't need to buy a whole new system. Simply by adding Jensen's Nav101 navigation addon interface, both these units can be transformed into a full function navigation system that is controlled right from the touch screen!
Check out these videos of the units in action: