For 30 years Crimestopper has developed feature laden products with an eye to quality and value. Crimestopper has from when they started with basic alarms have transitioned to security systems. Remote car starters and combination security/remote starter systems evolved. Today their products offerings have expanded to include GPS tracking, cameras, safety and convenience products, keyless entry and data bus solutions.
CrimeStopper Products Include:
Impact Warning Systems
Interface Modules & Sensors
Vehicle Tracking Systems
Security Plus System Highlights:
Remote Start Highlights:
- Arming reminder (Programmable)
- Manual arming mode (System arms and disarms without the remote)
- (4) Vehicle Operation
- Parking meter timer
- Parking area finder
- Internal rechargeable battery on OLED remote
- Audible and visual arm / disarm with intrusion alert
- Panic and car finder mode
- Inputs for door, hood and trunk monitoring
- Double unlock pulse (Programmable)
- Built-in door lock relays
- English or Spanish language selection on OLED remote
- Tach (RPM) or Tachless (Voltage) sensing modes
- Tach Finder mode
- Timed Crank mode
- (5) on-board relays for remote start and parking light flash
- Timed start and daily start modes
- Turbo Timer mode: Allows engine to run 1-5 minutes after key removal
- Glow plug input or programmable timed delay for diesel engines
- Programmable "Wake-Up" ignition pulse for vehicles with "Slam Locks"
- (-) Ignition, (-) Accessory, (-) Start outputs for adding additional relays
- OEM alarm arm / disarm outputs
- Remote start diagnostics through parking lights and dash board LED
For nearly 20 years, Avital has been one of the biggest names in vehicle security and remote start. Wherever cars are stolen, where winter roars and rages, consumers look to the security and convenience of Avital – and year after year Avital delivers!
The popular Avital brand is one of Directed's most successful remote start lines, with these best selling Avital security systems rounding out a product mix that offers more solutions than ever before!
Avital Car Security Products:
Remote Start & Security Systems
Remote Start Systems
- These Avital systems prepare the temperature of your vehicle from the comfort of your home or office in advance before you get inside and protect your vehicle's contents with the latest security and convenience technologies.
Keyless Entry Systems
- These Avital systems prepare the temperature of your vehicle from the comfort of your home or office in advance before you get inside.
- Add the convenience of keyless entry to virtually any vehicle - even vehicles without power door locks! Avital's keyless entry system offers a wide variety of convenience features.
XpressKit Interface Modules
- Have you just purchased a new Avital® System? We have different accessories available for your use, including Audio Sensor, Digital Tilt/Motion Sensor, and the Garage Door Interface.
2-Way LCD Remote Start with Security Features:
- Many vehicles require a bypass module for system installation. Most vehicle makes are available.
- New! Virtual Tach eliminates the need for a tach wire in most installations
- New! D2D serial data port for Xpresskits
- New! Bitwriter programmable for easy configuration
- 2-Way LCD 5-button remote is backlit, has tone and vibe modes, Zone ID
- Command confirmations and event notifications via the LCD remote control
- Temp Check and clock time via the LCD remote control
- One-Way functions withe the 4-button companion remote (included)
- All the security features you expect - Zone-2 Impact sensor, Fault-proof starter interrupt, Nuisance Prevention, Warn-Away, Revenger siren, and more!
This series of amplifiers is specifically designed to deliver 1-ohm mono loads, ideal for powering multiple voice coils in parallel or for running 4 - Ohm loads where maximum dampining and minimum distortion is desired. Also included are the Remote Bass Boost Control and Digital Volt Meter.
PMA640HCE 4-Channel High Current Amplifier:Power Handling:
- Solid Brass Nickel-Plated Terminal Blocks - This feature allows for better conduction of electricity and improved current flow. Using this type of metal also protects against corrosion.
- Remote Bass Boost Control - Install this remote knob anywhere and adjust the low - end frequencies on the fly.
- Remote Digital Volt Meter - This meter ensures that the amplifier maintains the proper amount of voltage during operation.
- Cooling Fan(s) - To ensure smooth and efficient operation, special cooling fans improve heat dissipation to keep the amplifier's temperature at a suitable level.
- Tiffany - Style RCA Jacks
- 1 - Ohm Stable
- Hour Meter
- Onboard Crossover
- Subsonic Filter
- Bass Boost
- 4 - way Protection Circuitry
- Beveled Clear Acrylic Protective Cover
- Parallel Line - Out RCA Jacks
- MOSFET High - Speed Switching Power Supply
PMA1000HCE 2-Channel High Current Amplifier:Power Handling:
- 160W RMS x 4 @ 4-Ohms Stereo
- 290W RMS x 4 @ 2-Ohms Stereo
- 480W RMS x 4 @ 1-Ohms Stereo
- 500W x 2 @ 4-Ohms Mono
- 825W x 2 @ 2-Ohms Mono
- 960W x 2 @ 1-Ohm Mono
PMA1000DE Class D Mono Block Amplifier:Power Handling:
- 500W RMS x 2 @ 4-Ohms Stereo
- 900W RMS x 2 @ 2-Ohms Stereo
- 1500W RMS x 2 @ 1-Ohm Stereo
- 1575W x 1 @ 4-Ohms Mono
- 2500W x 1 @ 2-Ohms Mono
- 3000W x 1 @ 1-Ohm Mono
PMA1000DE General Features:
- 1000W x 1 @ 4-Ohms Mono
- 1500W x 1 @ 2-Ohms Mono
- 2060W x 1 @ 1-Ohm Mono
- Class D Circuitry - This technology produces a more stable and efficient power output. Without wasting excess power that turns into heat, Class D Circuitry produces less energy loss, requiring a smaller heat sink and making the entire amplifier smaller.
- 1-ohm Stable - All PMA Class D and HCE Series Amplifiers are 1-ohm stable, meaning they allow for the use of low impedance speakers while still delivering high amounts of power.
- Linkable Amplifiers - Having the ability to link two of the same amplifiers together combining both output channels into one. This gives way to double the efficiency.
- Tiffany-Style RCA Jacks - Unlike other RCA jacks, these are made of only one piece and are hard-mounted directly to the amp's chassis, eliminating broken, pulled-off or pushed-in RCA plugs.
- Remote Bass Boost Control
- Remote Digital Volt Meter
- Hour Meter
- Solid Brass Nickel-Plated Terminal Blocks
- 4-Way Protection Circuitry
- Beveled Clear Acrylic Protective Cover
- Parallel Line-Out RCA Jacks
- MOSFET High-Speed Switching Power Supply
The KMR-440U Marine CD Receiver from Kenwood is built to withstand the tough environment you encounter on a boat, with a conformal-coated circuit board that prevents moisture and marine conditions that'll break your receiver. The receiver plays all your store-bought or home-burned CDs, including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA files. Plug in an entire music library by taking advantage of the handy USB input on the front, perfect for use with USB thumb drives. You'll also be able to plug in your iPod into the receiver into the front panel USB input to access your playlists, search for songs, artists, albums, and more right from the receiver's control.
- Marine CD receiver with built-in MOSFET amplifier
- Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs, including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA music files
- Detachable face with front USB and auxiliary inputs
- Conformal-coated PCB circuit board
- Marine Wired Remote Control Ready for KCA-RC60MRW and KCA-RC107MR
- Full Dot FL Display that is Selectable Between 2 Line or Large Text
- Front USB and AUX Port with Sliding Cover
- System Q Sound Control (6 EQ curves and a 3-band equalizer)
- Low-pass filter and sub level control
- Speaker Setting function for different sizes and types of speakers
- Supreme Setting for improved compressed music playback
- USB 1-Wire Direct Connect for High-speed Control of iPod/iPhone Audio
- Direct Search Function for iPod
- Illuminated Front USB and AUX Port with Sliding Cover
- New Enter and Return Key Operation
- Favorite Function Presets
- My Playlist Function for iPod
- 3 2V Preamp Outputs
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-15kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 70dB
Adjust the bass levels of your vehicle's 2010 Kicker ZX amplifier with this control that includes a bass remote cable for easy installation underneath the dash and allows for easy adjustments from the driver's seat.
- Kicker Amplifier Remote Bass Control
- Compatible with select 2010 Kicker ZX Amps
- Allows the control of the amplifier's bass level, but from a remote location
- Lets the driver adjust the bass from the front seat while driving
- Simple installation with the included hardware
- Easily mounts underneath a dash for an "out-of-sight" install
- Cable is 16.4 ft. (5m) long
- Color: Black
- Includes mounting screws and bracket
- Dimensions: 2-1/8"D x 2-1/4"W x 1-1/4"H
Kenwood Excelon speakers incorporate technical know-how and advanced materials to give your music the full, rich sound it deserves. The KFC-X1730P Component Car Speaker System features a 330W Peak Power, 6-3/4" woofers made from a carbon, glass fiber, and heat-resistant Nomex material that offers extreme accuracy, especially at high volume levels.Separate 1" silk dome tweeters deliver all the high-frequency details without sounding harsh. Because of their specially designed magnetic circuitry and neodymium magnets, these compact tweeters use less steel in their construction than most tweeters, so you hear more accurate response. The outboard crossovers utilize premium film capacitors that divide the sound between your tweeters and woofers without adverse coloration.
- Carbon Glass Fiber Nomex Hybrid Cone
- Slim Design Advanced Crossover Network
- 330W Peak Input Power
- 110W Rated Input Power
- 4 Ohm Impedance
- 63Hz - 24kHz Frequency Response
The KFC-X683C has the quality and performance that's known from Kenwood, it is a 6"x8" 2-Way speakers with a 360W Max Power, with Carbon-Polypropylene Cone Woofer, and Low Distorion Magnetic Circuitry. Each of these eXcelon speakers are carefully designed and engineered to produce the highest quality of sound so you can enjoy your music as it is meant to be heard.
- 6" x 8" / 5" x 7" 2-way Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 360 watts per pair / 180 watts each
- RMS: 120 watts per pair / 60 watts each
- Carbon-polypropylene cone woofer
- Butyl rubber surround
- 1-3/16" PEI Balanced dome tweeter
- Low distortion magnetic circuitry
- 3 ohms impedance
- Top-mount depth: 2-9/16"
- CEA-2031 Compliant
The C3-RS915 is a full-featured system with a 6 channel alarm and remote starting capabilities, all based on a redesigned twoway LCD-type paging remote transmitter. The two-way paging transceiver uses SST (Spread Spectrum Technology) at 915 megahertz for incredible range up to a mile away!a second non-LCD five button transmitter is also included, also with a metal housing for rugged, long lasting performance.
In addition to all the usual security features, the C3-RS915 includes a clever code learning, anti-scan receiver with programmable code hopping, a back-up memory system, and dome light illuminated entry capability. The remote starting system is compatible with all automatic transmission equipped, gasoline or diesel powered vehicles. A host of programmable features, including remote keyless entry, a three hour timer, and a selectable run time timer, provide easily customizable features to suit different vehicle or users needs.
6 Channel Alarm and Remote Car Starter with 5 on-board relays for parking lights, starter, accessories, ignition 1&2 and one additional relay / socket for starter disable.
New High-Tech chrome metal finish with smart-looking leather strap for the key ring.
New USB Rechargeable lithium Ion battery with wall charger.
New LCD screen with 50% more viewing space includes new 7-color selectable backlighting.
Two-way paging transceiver with 7-color LCD screen uses SST Spread Spectrum Technology for transmitting and receiving at 915 megahertz. Unit also includes 24-hour clock with meter minder, temperature, Voltage indicator and countdown run timer.
New Design Two-way, window mount super extended range helical transceiver antenna module.
NEW 5-button extended range METAL one way remote transmitter.
New EMS-1 mini-size Dual Stage shock sensor.
On-board 2 way Serial Port for i-Data Link Data Bus and Bypass module integration.
C3 compatible data port for C3 Telematics integration.
Programmable outputs, plus new starter and ignition timing sequence for improved compatibility with 2007-2010 new vehicles.
On-board temperature and Voltage sensors for identifying in-cabin temperature and battery voltage from the LCD remote.
New Main Unit Design with wiring harness on one side, hidden door compartment for plug-in shock sensor and V/O switch, plus on-board 30/40 ampere micro relays that contribute to 50% reduction in main unit size to fit smaller and tight spaces under the dash of newer cars.
5-button configuration with selectable Button Lock to prevent accidental mis-use.
24-hour digital clock with count down timer for parking meter reminder. The clock doubles as a temperature indicator for monitoring in-car temperature.
Multiple audible confirmation tones as well as vibrator mode for paging.