Introducing the new AVIC-X920BT In-Dash Multimedia car audio/stereo and video receiver with a powerful built-in navigation and bluetooth function from Pioneer. The AVIC-X920BT has a slew of new features not found in the AVIC-X910BT like the innovative MusicSphere software that enables your iPod connection to create your own special playlist based on different attributes such as mood, dates of songs, and rythms. This unit also features Pioneer's Conversational Control voice-recognition software. The hottest new feature to the AVIC-X920BT's feature set is the addition of Pandora Link which allows you to control your Pandora app on a connected iPhone with a 3G connection. This unit is also SAT and HD radio ready (additional parts required) and also plays back MP3/WMA/AAC and DivX file formats and multi entertainment options that enables the connection of different medias such as USB input, an SD card slot, or audio/video inputs.Additional Features Include
- AVIC FEEDS for iPhone compatible
- Bluetooth Hands-Free
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming (A2DP and AVRCP)
- Navigation destination entry by Voice Control (Address Search, POI selection by category or brand name)
- USB Direct Control for iPod/iPhone and USB Devices (Optional Cable
- Required for iPod/iPhone)
- Advanced Sound Retriever to restore your compressed media to near CD quality
- XM and Sirius Radio Ready
- 3 RCA preouts for adding on external amplifiers
- Two-Way Crossover with separate High and Low Pass settings.
- Built-in MOSFET 50 W x 4 amplifier for excellent sound quality, minimal distortion and efficient power handling.
- DVD/CD Player
- Supertuner IIID advanced analog and digital processing assure superior imaging, less distortion and noise, and stronger, smoother broadcast signal reception.
- AUX input to easier plug in your portable media devices
- Back-Up Camera Ready
The new Clarion VZ400
In-Dash Multimedia car audio/video receiver with built-in Bluetooth from Clarion gives you a cool looking, smooth sounding single-DIN stereo. You'll know how amazing the VZ400 from it's less than 10 second boot up to its bountiful features and expandability options. As with any other new in-dash receivers being released today, the VZ400 has a standard 7" motorized touchscreen display with iPod/iPhone rear USB connection that enables you to access all your protable media through the receiver as well as charge it at the same time.
The VZ400 is also built for expandability options like Clarions NP400 navigation system that lets you access to maps of the US and Canada, connect a SIRIUS Satellite radio tuner for maximum and endless variety of entertainment. Of course lets not forget the playbacks of standard CD's & DVD's plus MP3/WMA's on CD and DVD.
- DVD receiver with internal amp (18 watts RMS CEA-2006/40 watts peak x 4 channels)
- 7" motorized touchscreen
- Secondary display while screen is closed
- Fits single-sized openings
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Wireless remote
- Plays CDs, CD-R/RW, DVDs, DVD-Rs/RWs, DVD+Rs/RWs, plus MP3/WMAs on CD and DVD
- 24-bit digital-to-analog converter
- Built in iPod audio control via USB — optional cable required for viewing video content
- Works with SIRIUS satellite radio tuner, Clarion HD Radio tuner, NP-400 navigation module
- Inputs: two A/V inputs (front and rear), rear camera input, rear USB
- Outputs: video out, 6-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front/rear/subwoofer)
Introducing the newly released MVH-P8200
car audio/stereo, video, and multimedia, CD-less digital media receiver from Pioneer. The MVH-P8200 digital media receiver features an ultra high-quality 3" TFT display, rotary controller, and a newly designed graphic interface which offer quick and intuitive operation via custom menus. It also offers an internal MOSFET four-channel amplifier (50W x 4), a wide array of audio processing technologies, a built-in 8-band graphic equalizer, and a full set of 4-volt preamp outputs. Each do their part to ensure that your digital audio sounds as good as it can, while allowing future system system expansion.
Like most receivers today the MVH-P8200 was designed to work best with Apple's iPhone and iPod via the built-in USB port in the front of the receiver. As would be expected from any "digital media receiver", the MVH-P8200 will also playback MP3, WMA, and iTunes AAC music files loaded on to a USB thumb drive or an SD memory card.
- Playback of MP3, WMA, AAC, and DivX via USB and SD Card
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- Simple Search for iPod - alphabetical search by Song, Artist, Album or Genre categories
- Video/JPEG Playback for Non-Stop Entertainment
- 6 customizable display colors (Blue, Violet, Red, Amber, Green, White)
- 3" Full color display
- Parametric equalizer with 7 preset tone curves
- Loudness function
- On-board bass boost and high pass filter
- Advanced Sound Retriever technology restores the audio frequencies lost when digital music is compressed, and brings it back to near CD quality for the best possible listening experience
- Bluetooth Ready: Pioneer CD-BTB200 Required
- 3 Sets of 2V preamp outputs
- Wireless remote control included
- 112 Variable color illumination button lighting
- Flip-down, detachable face
Smart Interface for Quick Access:The new user interface has a minimalistic yet powerful design, and scales to accommodate modern media sources easily. Tailor it to you with the customizable home menu, putting your favorite features right at your fingertips!Access the Custom menu from the Home menu by pressing DOWN on the Rotary Commander. (Press UP to go back) To add items, browse the menus, then press & hold RIGHT to add that item to the Custom menu.
Customize Your Colors:The MVH-P8200BT and MVH-P8200 will accommodate your taste or mood. Select among 6 colors (Blue/Violet/Red/Amber/Green/White) for the display and 112 colors for key panel illumination.
Video/JPEG Playback for Non-Stop Entertainment:MVH features a 3" color display designed to take full advantage of all of your media. Play music videos and more from your iPod/iPhone, SD Memory Card or USB devices. Even display JPEG photos using the Digital Photo Frame feature.
Simple Search for iPod:Quickly search your iPod/iPhone with alphabetical search by Song, Artist, Album or Genre categories.
Auto EQ:Automatically tailors acoustics by fi ne-tuning frequency bandwidths plus front/rear speaker digital parametric equalization. Result: smooth sound full of subtle nuance and clarity. Requires optional CD-MC20 microphone
You might be thinking that it's time for a change, a change for that old car receiver of yours. Enter the Kenwood DNX5160
In-Dash Multimedia Receiver with a Built-In Garmin GPS Navigation System which replaces the DNX5140 for 2010.
The Kenwood DNX5160 features a fixed 6.1" wide (16:9 aspect ratio), 800 x 480 resolution touchscreen display with a TFT active matrix system. This unit has touch screen controls with interactive video graphics, making menu navigation easy. The unit has a front-loading disc-slot to make loading your disc easier because there is not panel to slide or fold-down.
With built-in Garmin navigation technology and NAVTEQ mapping software, the Kenwood eXcelon DNX5160 features on-screen maps of the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico which includes over 6 million Points of Interest. You can follow calculated on-screen routes to your destination using the headunit's built-in navigation software.
- In-dash DVD/CD player with internal amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- 6.1" touchscreen
- Fits double-size (4" tall) dash openings
- Built-in memory for navigation with maps of Canada, USA, and Puerto Rico
- Plays DVD, DVD-R/-RW, DVD+R/+RW, CD, CD-R/RW, CD-ROM, DTS-CD, VCD, and MP3/WMA/AAC files on disc
- Plays JPEGs on CD, DVD, or USB
- 3-band parametric EQ with eight preset tone curves, speaker type setting controls, plus high- and low-pass crossovers
- Dual-zone output
- Works with with Kenwood iPod adapter, Bluetooth adapter, HD Radio™ tuner, and satellite radio
- Inputs: rear USB input, front-panel A/V input, rear-view camera input
- Outputs: A/V output; 6-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
Boss Audio's newly designed Onyx line car amplifiers brings you every configuration you could need for any setup that you want. The new NX3000.4 model is a 4-Channel MOSFET amp with 1500W x 2 Peak Power (Bridged). With new state of the art circuitry and power supply design optimize efficiency while delivering tremendous power output with plenty of headroom.
Four-Channel or Bridged Mode:
Run in 4-channel mode for 750 Watts x 4 peak power at 2 ohms (300 Watts x 4 at 4 ohms) or bridge at 4 ohms for 1500 Watts x 2 peak.
This allows you to send your signal to a tri-way crossover for adding a subwoofer to the front/rear two-channel output.
Remote Subwoofer Level Control:
Onyx amps include a remote subwoofer level control. If you're using it to power a sub, you'll be able to quickly make level adjustments.
Line/Speaker Level Inputs:
Separate line and speaker level inputs mean the Onyx can handle high-level signals from receivers lacking RCA outputs.
This amplifier features variable high and low-pass crossovers, so you can adjust the sound to suit whatever speakers you're driving.
Variable Gain Controls:
Allows you to match the input gain to your receiver for better sound with less distortion.
MOSFET Power Supply:
For high performance with low heat.
Add a little extra low-end power with 0 to +18dB of variable bass boost.
Power and Protection LEDs:
Protection LEDs let you know when there's a problem.
For years, Brutus car amplifiers have been recognized the world over as some of the best subwoofer car amplifiers in their class.
Maxxsonics' newly designed Hifonics Brutus amplifiers are the most efficient and comprehensive Super D-Class series ever. With the new vertical fin heat-sink design these amplifiers have better heat dissipation and therefore run more efficient resulting in less impact on a car’s battery and charging system than many other amps available today. Translated into cost, that’s more wattage output with less battery current used, equaling more watts per dollar.
As always, Brutus amps are 1-Ohm stable, but also run at 4- or 2-Ohms for a much tighter bass response, and it is no different for this new line up. For 2010 there are five models with power 1200 Watts with the BRZ1200.1D, 1700 Watts with the BRZ1700.1D, 2100 Watts with the BRZ2100.1D, and 2400 Watts with the BRZ2400.1D. For SPL, nothing compares to the BRZ3000.1D Pro, which is built with Super D-Class grade microprocessors developed exclusively for SPL. In relying on this super-speed enhanced chip-set, it offers higher current capacities and more precise digital to analog conversion. The result is very low distortion, even at high listening levels. The amplifier is also battery stable up to 18 volts!
Directed Electronics introduces the SmartStart car security/convenience system.
This new system allows you to start your vehicle, lock/arm, unlock/disarm, remote car start, trunk release and use the panic/car finder right from your iPhone or iPod touch without the use of an alternate transmitter or remote.
"Are you tired of carrying around another clunky remote control on your keyring, or finding yourself out of range when you really need to warm up or cool down your car before getting in? Now you can remote start or lock and unlock your car just by pushing a button on your iPhone or iPod Touch; using the exciting new Viper SmartStart app from Directed Electronics, the leader in vehicle security and remote start."
Compatible with Python car security products available on our site:
Python: models 1401, 580, 1601, 872, 991, 592