This 1-DIN 7" Motorized touchscreen multimedia receiver will play all your favorite DVD's, MP4, DivX, and Xvid movies as well as MP3 audio files. Read up to a 16GB USB and SDHC cards for MP3 and MP4 playback or view and save photos with the JPG photo viewer. You'll find separate front, rear, subwoofer, and line-level RCA pre-amp outputs on the back of the unit. Connect the audio output (3.5mm jack) of an auxiliary device line MP3 player or handheld game console for playback through the entire audio system.
- In-dash CD, MP3, DVD and AVI Receiver
- Full-color 7" LCD touchscreen display
- Motorized monitor angle adjustment
- Theft deterrent detachable front panel
- 12/24 hour clock display
- Power Output:
- Peak: 52 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 17 watts x 4 channels
- CD text information display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- Playback of CD, MP3, MP4, DVD, DivX and AVI
- Playback of any region DVD discs
- Recall memory for last DVD position
- AM/FM tuner with 18FM/12AM presets
- Electronic Shock Protection (ESP)
- 2-band parametric equalizer with 5 selectable tone curves (4 Preset, 1 User)
- 32GB SD Card reader for audio and video playback
- NTSC/PAL auto selection
A new factory-replacement component speaker system in the Kenwood Excelon lineup is the KFC-XP184C. This model is designed to fit into factory speaker locations ranging from 6-1/2" up to 6" x 9" through the use of a multi-application mounting adaptor. This allows the KFC-XP184C to replace lesser-performing factory speakers in Chevrolet, GM, Toyota, Dodge, Chrysler and many other vehicle brands.
The KFC-XP184C is a 180mm (approximately 7.1-inch) two-way speaker system with a 1-inch soft-dome tweeter and diamond-array pattern woofer cone. The sound quality and power handling performance of the KFC-XP184C is dramatically better than factory-installed speakers due to the larger, circular woofer and the higher-quality soft-dome tweeter which is suitable for installation in factory “A” pillar door locations or surface mounted as needed. Power handling capability of the KFC-XP184C is 280 watts peak power (80 watts RMS power into 4 ohms).
- 7" Component Speaker System
- Peak: 280 watts each
- RMS: 80 watts each
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Sensitivity: 86dB
- Frequency Response: 63 - 18,000 Hz
- Diamond Array Pattern carbon-polypropylene woofer
- Butyl rubber surround
- 1" Silk dome tweeter with neodymium magnet
- Also fits on 6-3/4" and 6"x9" locations
New for 2012 is the ND-BC5 Universal Rear-View Camera for use with
Pioneer AV and Navigation products that feature a rear-view camera
The ND-BC5 features a CMOS (complementary metal oxide
semiconductor) sensor that offers improved resolution and eliminates
the vertical light "smear" phenomenon that occurs when a camera using a
CCD sensor (used in the ND-BC4) is exposed to a very bright light
source or direct sunlight.
- Wide viewing angle: 135 degrees (horizontal) x 105 degrees (vertical).
- 1/4" Color CMOS sensor with 310,000 pixel resolution.
~ 10,000 lux automatic luminance control that includes automatic
low-light lux mode for higher detail and contrast in low-light
- Compact camera unit: 0.9" (W) x 0.9" (H) x 0.94" (D)
contents: ND-BC5 rear-view camera (x1), composite video cable (x1),
power supply unit (x1), power harness (x1), hexagon wrench (x1),
assorted fasteners and clamps.
Car audio fanatics will love the Power series 6.75" component system.
It features a Flex Fit basket for compatibility with various factory
speaker mounting locations and a sweet ICC (Integrated Concealed
Crossover), eliminating the need to mount any black boxes.
T1675-S is a 6.75" 2-way component system with 1Ó fabric dome tweeters
and is rated at 80 watts RMS. The system includes a pair of tweeters,
two woofers with grilles, integrated crossovers, and mounting hardware.
- FlexFit basket design
- OEM adapter plate included
- Treated fabric dome neo-tweeter with integral suspension
- External audiophile grade component crossover
- 5% tolerance high quality poly-capacitors and air-core inductors
- 3 levels of tweeter attenuation
- On-axis/off-axis tweeter configuration
- Recessed tweeter mount uses standard 1-3/4" hole saw
- Butyl rubber surround
Turn up the volume and crank that bass without putting a large dent in
the bank account. The new Type-E subwoofers now have proven high
performance technology and new rugged materials to outperform and
outlast any subwoofer in its class.
More Bass In Less Space
is unique and amazing about the new Type-E subwoofer is not only the
engineering behind the build, it's the new requirements for them to
optimally perform. The new Type-E 12” specification requires 0.65 – 1.0
cubic feet air space for superior performance. That’s 35% less air
space used in your vehicle!
Progressive Conex® Spider
woofer uses a durable Conex spider to ensure reliability and helps
avoid interference typical of many high-excursion designs.
Leading the Class with Output
bass you can not only hear, but also feel? Through its new optimized
suspension design and new cone materials, this woofer allows over 55mm
peak-to-peak cone travel. Now that’s woofer movement you’re sure to
High-Grade Strontium Ferrite Magnets
a symmetrical magnetic field with evenly distributed flux density to
greatly reduce distortion, while further improving power handling and
Clean, Concealed Mount Gasket System
subwoofers have a shallower mounting depth allowing for more
application flexibility and the concealed mount gaskets give Type-E
subs a clean finished appearance for any vehicle.