Choosing the perfect audio component for your car can be a headache sometimes. There are thousands of speakers, subwoofers, amplifiers, and other car audio equipment to choose from, so if you do not know what you are doing, you might get confused about what to choose and make a mistake in your purchasing decision.
Remember that the time machine has not been invented yet, so it can really be a problem as there is no going back on your decision. Not every store returns the money that you paid just because you made a mistake in your order or you are unsatisfied with the product, so you have to be careful when buying one.
Thankfully, here at Online Car Stereo, our everyday goal is for our customers to be happy in every transaction they do with us. Your complete satisfaction is our main priority, so if you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you have the option to return it and ask for a refund from us within 60 days, as long as the item is COMPLETE, BRAND NEW, AND UNOPENED.
I believe you are happy with our services and products; however, if a moment comes when you are unsatisfied with your purchase from us, here is what you should do to get your money back from us:
- Contact Us To begin, call 1-310-526-8635 and speak with our customer service representatives. They are highly attentive, friendly, and helpful to all your concerns, including returning an item and asking for a refund. You can also email us at [email protected] for more questions.
- Secure an R.A. (Return Authorization) After talking with any of our customer service representatives to help you set up the return of the item you ordered and its refund, you can then ask for a return authorization from them. You can also ask through our email address. Remember that you should secure a return authorization before shipping it back to us.
- Returned item must be packed with care The returned item must be complete, brand new, and unopened. Products ordered from Onlinecarstereo.com come with a double box, so use it when shipping back the item that you want to return with its unopened inside box.
- Attach the shipping label When shipping the item you want to return, you have two options: either you ship the item thru your preferred shipping company, and the other is to avail of our discounted USPS or UPS rates. If you choose the second option, the shipping cost will be deducted from your refund or store credit request. You will also receive a return shipping label along thru email. Remove the original label and replace it with the new return shipping label with the packed item.
- Drop the packed item to your nearest US Postal Office or UPS If you choose the second option, drop off the packed item at the nearest US Postal Office or UPS near you. If you are unfamiliar with your location, visit either www.usps.com or www.ups.com.
- Refund Period After receiving the item, we will send you a notification through email that the item has already been received and will now be subject to checking and inspection. Please wait for 24 to 72 hours after the process is completed before we issue the refund of the amount we owe you.
PLEASE READ ADDITIONAL DETAILS FOR RETURNING ITEMS!!!
- Refund Only those brand-new, complete, and unopened returned items can qualify for a full refund without a stocking fee, though the shipping fee would still be charged from it.
- Shipping Cost When you return a brand-new and unopened item, the shipping cost will still be deducted from your refund, so expect that you will not get the total amount after returning it. This is why, before you decide to return the item, you should reach out to any of our customer service representatives so that we can find a better way to solve the issue.
- Freight Shipping When returning huge items like subwoofers, which may need special freight shipping and could cost you more to return, you should first contact any of our customer service representatives, as they can help you determine the exact shipping cost of the item to be returned.
- International shipping We at Online Car Stereo do not provide return shipping for international orders. Therefore, the customer is solely responsible for any international shipping fees and duties that may come with returning an item.