WWW.ONLINECARSTEREO.COM is currently running a last minute promotion for JL Audio subwoofers with 10% OFF. Here are the different series of subwoofers and JL Audio.
W0v3 – A very affordable woofer but comes with feature-rich specs. It is the “go to” subwoofer for audiophile in search of high quality sound without breaking the bank. Models include: 10W0v3-4, 12W0v3-4 and 15W0v3-4.
TW1 – Also built as shallow to work with tight spaces, the TW1 offers moderate power and works very well with small enclosures and at the same time, produce high quality bass and impact. The unique design also appeals to people who want a sleek and clean design. Models include: 10TW1-2, 10TW1-4, 12TW1-2, and 12TW1-4.
TW3 – This series makes the word thin more appealing in the car audio world without sacrificing output and fidelity. The allow frame is only at 3.25” tall making it fit anywhere in your vehicle. Models include: 10TW3-D4, 10TW3-D8, 12TW3-D4, and 12TW3-D8.
TW5v2 – It is a testament that JL is committed to innovation. The concentric tube of the TW5v2 compresses its architecture making the mounting depth of the TW5v2 of only 2.6 inches. In addition, it is also designed to fit the same footprint as a standard 12-inch woofer. This series will definitely produce deep, powerful and accurate bass that you will surely enjoy. Models include: 13TW5v2-2 and 13TW5v2-4.
W6v3 – This series has been the standard for subwoofers in the car audio world. The technologies behind the W6v3’s keep distortion to a minimum throughout the driver’s dynamic range. It also features a cooling structure that allows air to travel efficiently around the voice coils improving power handling and fidelity. This beast will provide your ears with accurate deep bass at any listening level. Models include: 10W6v3-D4 and 12W6v3-D4.
W1v3 – This series includes a patented VRC and Elevated Frame-Cooling and Floating Cone Attach Method technologies to enhance performance and reliability. It also features a shallow depth making it sit comfortably on tight spaces. Models include: 8W1v3-4, 10W1v3-4, 10W1v3-2, 12W1v3-2, and 12W1v3-4.
W7AE – Another standard for high-performance car audio subwoofer, the W7’s can deliver extreme outputs and the ultimate sound quality. JL designers have researched and meticulously designed the W7’s to be the last subwoofer you’’ ever own for your vehicle. In 2011, JL marked the 10th anniversary of the W7AE. Models include: 8W7AE-3, 10W7AE-3, 12W7AE-3 and 13W7AE-D1.5.
W3v3 – One of the newest generations of woofers from JL is the W3v#. This series provides medium power level bass that doesn’t require a large enclosure. It is built in JL’s main headquarters in Miramar Florida with global components. It is considered to be the most reliable W3’s yet. Models include: 6W3v3-4, 8W3v3-4, 10W3v3-2, 10W3v3-4, 12W3v3-2, 12W3v3-4, 13W3v3-2 and 13W3v3-4.
On the other hand, JL Audio also produces world-class subwoofers systems namely, ProWedge, H.O. Wedge, PowerWedge+, PowerWedge, MicroSub+, MicroSub and BassWedge. These subwooefer system are designed using the latest modern 3D modeling software to produce precise dimensions, cutout, angle and recess.
Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER to receive weekly promotion and save tons of cash!
EDITOR’S CHOICE TOP 5 AFFORDABLE HEAD UNITS
This weekend, we asked our editor for their TOP 5 affordable head units at Onlinecarstereo.com. Affordable doesn’t just mean cheap, we took into consideration the value of the product in terms of its reliability, features and durability.
PIONEER DEH-80PRS – At first glance, this unit might be seen as expensive which is priced at $249.95 but looking closer, will justify and make you want it too. It is a single DIN that has Bluetooth capability that enables you to stream your favorite music from Spotify, Pandora or iHeartRadio. It features audiophile-grade components and has a 16-band EQ for total control. The DEH-80PRS received 5 stars on our audio quality test. Three Burr-Brown digital to analog converters are used - one each for the high, mid, and low frequency ranges; providing exceptional linear sound reproduction with wide dynamic range and faithful reproduction of the original source.
Alpine iLX-W650 – For a premium brand and product, the iLX-W650 is worth it. For only $294.95, you have a whopping 7 inch screen that is Apple Carplay and Android Auto capable stereo that will surely entertain you while you are driving. Have a SiriusXM subscription? No problemo! The iLX-W650 is SXM ready. While at the same time, capable of streaming your favorinte songs from SPotify, Pandora, Google Music and iHeart Radio. Alpine has implemented gesture controls such as 2-finger swipe motions which makes the user interface easy. Lastly, Alpine has made their new releases with shallow chassis with only 2.4” deep that fits perfectly to any vehicle.
POWER ACOUSTIK PDN-621HB – This unit from Power Acoustik is affordable and reliable. It comes with a built-in navigation with turn-by-turn features for USA, Canada and Mexico. You won’t find a more affordable touch screen, 2-DIN stereo at this price range with this much features. It has the usual smartphone connectivity such as Bluetooth for hands-free calling and playing music; and it accepts steering wheels control interfaces (sold separately) for newer vehicles.
POWER ACOUSTIK PDN-1060HB – Another Power Acoustik unit, the PDN-1060HB is slowly showing its popularity. Priced only at $178.11, it gives you a gigantic 10.6” screen with built-in navigation and turn-by-turn
PIONEER DEH-S5120BT - Last on our list in another Pioneer head unit. It’s affordable…. It’s single DIN…. And it does the job! The DEH-S5120BT is a CD player with Bluetooth stereo that can stream your music. It has Smart Sync, a Pioneer technology that pairs certain buttons on the stereo to your smartphone so you won;t have to touch your phone if you want to launch an app. For intance, it has a dedicated navigation button wherein when pressed, opens whatever default map app on your smartphone. How cool is that? Lastly, it has a Bass Boost key used to activate and deactivate the Dynamic Bass Enhancer Effect.
All of these head units are available at WWW.ONLINECARSTEREO.COM and much more. Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER to receive weekly promotion and save tons of cash!
The heat is still giving us the vibe of summer and there is no perfect way to celebrate it than in a yacht sipping margarita and playing your favorite relaxing song in the middle of the sea. Today, we are compiling the top 5 best source units for your boat this summer.
In choosing the best, we took into consideration the following features for a great source unit for your second home during the summer. First, it has to withstand harsh weather condition such as heat and of course, water or moisture. Next is Bluetooth connectivity as nowadays, streaming your music is the most convenient way of playing music. Gone are the days of playing your songs using the CD and even USB. Another feature we included in the screen and UI design of the unit itself if it is easy-to-use. Some minor features are SiriusXM ready for your subscription. Lastly is the price. Everyone loves a feature-filled marine electronic without breaking the bank. Without further ado, here are your top 5 best marine source units in no particular order.
1) JVC KD-X560BT – One of the newest iteration of JVC in the world of marine electronics. It is a digital media receiver that sports a 3” screen for those who only want the basics. You can hook up a rear camera on this baby and has key illumination perfect during parties in the dark. If you still save your music in high definition FLAC files, the KD-X560BT can still play it through USB and taylor your sound using the 13-Band EQ.
2) KENWOOD KMR-D772BT – In the world of audio electronics, nothing can beat Kenwood. This receiver still plays your old CDs and can connect thru Bluetooth as well to stream your music. This unit can connect 5 Bluetooth devices at the same time so you’ll have a variety of songs while hosting your boat party. It can stream your favorite apps such as Spotify, Pandora and iHeartRadioas well as connect your SiriusXM subscription.
3) SONY MEX-M100BT – Sony has been literally making waves in the marine electronics industry with this source unit. It has a detachable faceplate for security purposes and comes with a built-in class-D 40 watt amplifier which is CEA-2006 certified. One feature unique to Sony is the Digital Sound Enhancement Engine that improves file sound quality for your saved music. The LED on this unit also changes displays in-time with your music which is a cool add-on.
4) PIONEER MVH-MS310BT – This is one of Pioneer’s newest releases. One of the cool features of this unit is Pioneer’s Smart Sync. It enables your phone to sync with the radio and as a result, you can bring your smartphone’s maps, messages and music together in your boat. It has a dedicated button to launch the navigation app.
5) JL AUDIO MM100S-BE – Among the list, this unit is the most expensive and premium. It features a 2 DIN design with full-color LCD display that is engineered for marine and powersport applications. It’s weatherproof and equipped with an 8-channel preamp output that delivers crystal clear sound that you will enjoy. It also features the usual AM/FM as well the Weather Band tuner for the serious sailor. Lastly, this won’t be complete without smartphone integration such as Aux, USB and iPhone inputs with SiriusXM connectivity too!
There you go... Visit our website at WWW.ONLINECARSTEREO.COM and find any marine electronic that fits your needs and budget. Please do subscribe to our Newsletter and receive weekly promotions to save tons of cash!