The 12WXv2 is an ideal subwoofer driver for lower power applications. It features excellent suspension linearity and a DMA-optimized motor system to keep distortion low. Our patented Elevated Frame Cooling design is also on-board for enhanced power handling and reliability.
The 10WXv2 is best used with amplifier power in the 75W - 200W range and is optimized to operate in a compact 1.375 cu. ft. (38.94 l) sealed enclosure, or a 1.75 cu. ft. (39.6 l) ported enclosure. Detailed enclosure recommendations can be found in the "Specifications" tab.
- Polypropylene woofer cone material
- Foam woofer surround type
- Proprietary dynamic motor analysis (DMA) improves motor behavior
- Elevated frame cooling delivers cold air above the top plate to the voice coil
- Resists breakdown under extreme conditions
- Integrated foam rear gasket which provides an optimal seal
- Great application flexibility with small or medium enclosures
- Frequency response: 22-250 Hz
- Sensitivity: 87.17 dB
- Top Mount Depth: 5-5/16"
- Cutout Diameter: 11-1/16"