The 10WXv2 is an ideal subwoofer driver for lower power applications.
It features excellent suspension linearity and a DMA-optimized motor
system to keep distortion low. JL Audio's patented Elevated Frame
Cooling design is also on-board for enhanced power handling and
The 10WXv2 is best used with amplifier power in
the 75W - 200W range and is optimized to operate in a compact 0.625 cu.
ft. (17.7 l) sealed enclosure, or a 1.0 cu. ft. (28.3 l) ported
enclosure. Detailed enclosure recommendations can be found in the
- Polypropylene woofer cone material
- Foam woofer surround type
- Proprietary dynamic motor analysis (DMA) improves motor behavior
- Elevated frame cooling delivers cold air above the top plate to the voice coil
- resists breakdown under extreme conditions
- Integrated foam rear gasket which provides an optimal seal
- Great application flexibility with small or medium enclosures
- Frequency response: 25-250 Hz
- Sensitivity: 86.06 dB
- Cutout dimensions: 9-1/16"
- Mounting depth: 4-13/16"