Built-In Bluetooth Hands-Free
wireless technology promotes safe driving habits by allowing you to
have a hands-free conversation while you drive without the need to hold
a phone. Incoming calls can be set to pick up automatically or at the
touch of a button if you prefer to screen incoming calls. For outgoing
calls, you can choose to dial out by scrolling through your phonebook
on the easy to read display interface or by voice dialing if enabled on
your compatible smartphone.
Built-In Bluetooth A2DP Music Streaming
wireless music playback from your Bluetooth device like a smartphone or
tablet via Bluetooth through your in-dash receiver.
Garmin Street Pilot On-Board App Support
4/4S users can now use their device to display Garmin's map interface
onto any 2012 DDX monitor (optional KCA-iP22F or KCA-iP202 cable
Purchase the Garmin On-Board App from iTunes
(U.S.A or N.America map versions), add the Vehicle Display Integration
option and you will now be able to view the map and hear directions
through the DDX receiver. As an on-board App, you will use minimal GPS
data for navigating.
USB Connectivity for iPhone and iPod
DDX multimedia receiver models, feature USB connectivity for audio
playback from popular devices like iPhone and iPod. Featuring
easy-to-use user interface, iPod browsing is a breeze when searching by
playlist, artist, album, song, genres or composer. For added
versatility, App/iPod Mode disables the receiver's integrated control,
enabling passengers to control the iPod manually including some
selected Apps. The same USB connectivity allows users to connect USB
thumb drives and external hard disk drives.
Pandora Connectivity for iPhone
Install the Pandora App on the iPhone and enjoy a personalized listening experience.
number of Pandora functions can be controlled from a Pandora-enabled
Kenwood receiver when an iPhone is connected through USB. Functions
include Thumbs up & down, Bookmark Artist, Bookmark Song, A to Z
search and Alphabetical channel search. Pandora allows users to
maximize the internet radio experience in your car by customizing all
of your favourite artists for a rich musical experience.
Pandora application requires a data connection on your iPhone with service currently only available in the U.S.
SiriusXM is made more affordable with a single direct connection to the
optional SXV100/SXV200 SiriusXM tuner module. With your subscription,
you will now be able to access all your favorite music channels, sports
games and entertainment including some advanced SiriusXM functions like
Instant Replay and Game Alert.
Steering Wheel Remote Input
factory systems offer control of the factory-fit audio system from
buttons on your steering wheel. Unfortunately, this functionality is
sacrificed when installing an aftermarket audio system.
a commercially available steering-wheel interface and maintain control
of functions such as volume up/down and track up/track down. This
increases the convenience of using your system and increases driver
safety to another level.
- Pandora internet radio ready
- iPhone app control for apps like Netflix and YouTube
- SiriusXM ready: SXV100 required
- Widescreen touch-sensitive panel display
- High resolution display has a 800 x 480 resolution
- Front USB: iPod/iPhone ready (requires KCA-iP22F for Audio/Video playback)
- Navigation ready: Kenwood KNA-G610 required
- Variable color illumination (red, green, blue)
- Easy to navigate menu with interactive video graphics
- Power Output: 22w RMS ( 50w max. ) x 4
- CD Text Display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- CR-2 tuner with 18FM/6AM presets
- SNPS (Station Name Preset)
- System Q-EX/System E's+ sound shaping for enhanced audio playback
- EQ3 (3-band parametric equalizer with 8 preset tone curves)
- Built-in Dolby Digital and DTS 2.0 audio decoding
- Loudness feature
- Individual source adjustment for volume and equalization
- Dual zone capability allows the playing of separate sources to the front of the car and the rear of the car
- 24-bit Digital-to-Analog converter for superior audio quality
- 2 Sets of 4V preamp outputs (front, rear/subwoofer)