The GTO608C from JBL features Plus One woofer cones, with more surface area than
that found on competing models of the same size. It also has
computer-optimized, voice-matched passive crossover to ensure optimum
transition from the midwoofer to the midrange speaker and the tweeter;
My-Ti (Mylar/titanium composite) tweeters for increased power handling,
reduced distortion and increased efficiency; and the I-Mount
tweeter-mounting system for easy and versatile installation.
- Peak: 420 watts per set / 210 watts each side
- RMS: 140 watts per set / 70 watts each side
- Patent pending Plus One woofer cones
- Mylar/titanium composite dome tweeters
- Computer-optimized voice matched passive crossover
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- 2 ohms impedance
- Frequency response: 50-21,000 Hz
- Top-mount depth: 2"
- Cutout diameter: 5-1/16"