The C3 woofers are 100% new designs aimed at raising the bar for midbass performance, dynamic stability and fidelity of response.
The C3 tweeter is a true, edge-driven 1-inch (25mm) silk dome that excels on or off axis and offers very smooth and flat frequency response to well beyond 20 kHz.
Getting your C3's dialed in couldn't be simpler thanks to their sophisticated 2-way crossover networks.
Coaxial? Component? You decide.
C3 Convertible Components give you the option of installing the speakers as separate component speaker systems or as coaxial systems.
- Mineral-Filled polypropylene cone
- Ferrite Magnet structure
- Butyl Rubber surround
- 1" Silk dome tweeter
- Neodymium magnet tweeter structure
- Injection-Molded polymer frame
- DMA-Optimized motor system delivers high motor force over a long range of stroke
- Symmetrical rolled spider for precise linear motion
- Fixed angle flush-mount, surface-mount and coaxial-mount systems included for tweeter
- 2-way networks with 1st order low-pass and 2nd order high-pass filters
- Premium Mylar capacitors
- Air-Core inductance ensures proper cooling of the voice coil
- 3-Position midrange presence control
- 4-Position adjustable tweeter output level
- Polyswitch tweeter protection
- 4 ohms impedance
- 1-1/4" Kapton Former voice coil
- Mounting Depth: 2-1/4"
- System Efficiency: 90 dB
- Frequency Response: 53-25,000 Hz