New for 2011 is the KFC-W12 12" Subwoofer from Kenwood. It packs in a peak power rating of 1000 Watts and RMS rating of 200 Watts. It is constructed with a yphoon type pearl mica polypropylene cone and a foam surround that helps produce earth shaking bass. The KFC-W12 is also equipped with a 2-9/16" voice coil and a 63 oz magnet structure.
- Typhoon type pearl mica polypropylene cone provides durability and stability
- Foam surround allows high amounts of excursion
- Typhoon deign trim ring
- 2-9/16" Single 4 ohm voice coil
- 63 oz Dual magnet drive structure
- Frequency Response: 25-800 Hz
- Sensitivity: 93 dB
- Xmax: 8mm
- Mounting Depth: 5-5/16"
- Cutout Diameter: 11-1/2"