Looking to upgrade your system's sound? Whether you're ramping up your aftermarket receiver or adding much-needed power to a factory radio, you can count on Pioneer's GM Series amps to deliver what you're looking for, clean power. Power that'll bump up the bass, sharpen the highs, and make your listening experience something you'll look forward to every time you turn the key.
The GM-3500T 2-channel amplifier is well-suited to drive a pair of front or rear speakers, with 60 watts RMS per channel. You can also bridge the output of this versatile amp to punch out 185 watts at 4 ohms, and you'll find a low-pass filter that adapts the amp to driving a sub. Speaker-level inputs allow you to add the GM-3500T to a factory radio.
- MOSFET power supply
- LED power indicator
- 2/1 Channel operation
- 2-Channel speaker-level inputs
- Heavy duty heatsink and a sub-heatsink for maximum heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Fixed low-pass filter (80 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 10-70,000 Hz
- Dimensions: 8-5/8"L x 11-3/8"W x 2-1/2"H