Introducing the C508GTI MKII from JL Audio. These car speakers feature 5-1/4" deep-anodized aluminum woofer cones
with rubber surrounds and 1" edge-driven pure titanium dome tweeters for
amazing sound. Also features crossover with a 3500Hz fouth-order Linkwitz-Riley acoustic alignment. Air-core inductor design reduces magnetic saturation under high-power conditions and crossover features impedance compensation and tweeter protection circuitr.
- Anodized Aluminum Cone
- Nitrile Butadiene Rubber Surround
- Titanium Dome Tweeters
- Crossover with a 3500 Hz fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley acoustic alignment
- Air-core inductor design reduces magnetic saturation under high-power conditions
- Crossover features impedance compensation and tweeter protection circuitry
- Crossover frequency: 3,500Hz @ 24 dB/octave
- 4 ohms impedance
- 2" Aluminum edge-wound voice coil
- Top-mount depth: 2-3/8"