PADB1224DVC High Performance Package with Two db1240 Subwoofers and a PA1200.1 High Performance Amplifier db1240 12" 720W 4-Ohm db Series Car Subwoofer Driver Power Handling.
The Polk Audio db1240 presents to you it's trademark brand performance without emptying your wallet. You get a 12" that outputs 720W Peak Power Handling subwoofer that boasts a rigid polypropylene cone and durable Santoprene surround built to handle big power over the long run.
Paired with this bundle is the PA1200.1 car audio amplifier which is a standard monoblock amp that delivers up to 1,200W RMS and handles loads down to 1 ohm without any problems that in turn gives you a more flexible subwoofer setup.
- 12" Single voil subwoofers optimized for high performance in virtually any enclosure type: sealed, vented and band pass.
- Wrap-around Rubber Gasket seals the sub in your enclosure for airtight performance.
- State-of-the-art laser-based Klippel measurement technology perfectly centers the subwoofer's voice coil in the magnetic field, improving X-max and BL linearity, and the sub's micro and macro dynamics, for deep, precise, bass!
- Black Matt-finish Composite Cones are unbelievably stiff for real gut-pounding bass.
- Injection molded ABS dust cap also stiffens the cone to suppress unwanted resonance for incredible low distortion, high impact bass response.
- Big beefy magnet structure and motor assembly for high output bass with tight control.
- Durable Butyl Rubber Surround for consistent, reliable performance.
- Four-layer vented voice coil runs cool while your music stays hot.
- Vented pole piece for higher efficiency and ultra-high power handling.
- Fast-On wire terminals for quick, secure hookups.
- Monoblock amplifier for subwoofer use and particularly ideal for the SR Series.
- 1200 watts x 1 (1 ohm), 800 watts x 1 (2 ohm) and 400 watts x 1 (4 ohm) continuous power. CEA-2006 Compliant specifications for true, accurate power ratings.
- 2400 watts x 1 (1 ohm) dynamic power.
- 1 ohm stable design can drive even the most demanding subwoofers.
- Super Efficient Class D Pulse Width Modulation amplifier design. Draws less power and runs cooler so you won't heat up the inside of your vehicle or make the headlights dim.
- High-speed MOSFET switching power supply and high current Bipolar Output Transistors pump maximum voltage and high current to your speakers or subwoofers.
- Double Layer Fiberglass Epoxy Printed Circuit Boards for more rigidity, less shrinkage and a smaller overall amp footprint.
- 6-Way Smart System Protection (SSP) circuits