The TSA-1302C 5.25" Component Speakers from Pioneer replaces the TSC-1353 as the newest model and brings you 180W Peak Power Handling with 2 tweeters and two external crossovers. Standard injection-molded carbon graphite polypropylene with aramid woofers.
- component speaker system includes two 5-1/4" woofers, 2 tweeters, two external crossovers, and two woofer grilles
- injection-molded carbon graphite polypropylene with Aramid woofers
- butyl rubber surrounds
- 7/8" Tetron soft dome tweeters
- 2-way external crossovers
- 4-ohm impedance
- 2-35 watts RMS power range (180 watts peak)
- frequency response: 36-30,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 90 dB
- depth: 1-15/16"
- 6"x8"/6"x8"C mounting bracket included