Introducing the new generation Type-R thin car audio subwoofers of 2010 from Alpine. These subs combines the intense lo-bass performance and ground-shaking output of the traditional Type-R subs in a thin package optimized for exteremely small enclosure. Both output 1800W peak power capacity in a 10 or 12 inch size and since these are compact, 45% depth reduction, means they have been engineered to offer more installation flexibility and application versatility to build the ideal sound system.
4 Unique Alpine Technologies that is engineered in the SWR-T10 and SWR-T12
1. Radial Vented VC Heat Sink & Airflow Management System
2. FEA Optimized Dual-Sided Machined CRC Motor Structure
- Actively manages voice coil temperatures by forcing air directly across the heat sink system.
3. FEA Optimized Injection Molded TPE Spider with Pass-Through Gap Design
- Creates a symmetrical magnetic field with evenly distributed flux density to greatly reduce distortion, while further improving power handling and output.
4. FEA Optimized HAMR Surround
- Provides the mechanical clearance needed for over 50mm of peak-to-peak excursion, unleashing massive output potential from a small package
- The High-Amplitude Multi Roll Surround Design allows for extreme excursions without sacrificing valuable cone area. FEA Optimized for linearity and made with injection-molded Santoprene ®, the HAMR surround is a key part of the suspension system that provides accurate, distortion-free control at extreme excursions.