If you're thinking of upgrading to HD capable car stereo then the HD5313 In-Dash MP3 Receiver from Jensen would be a good choice, a powerful receiver without breaking your wallet. With the built-in HD Radio tuner, you'll be treated with high quality HD radio signals for that clean and clear reception, the good part is you don't have to subscribe or need to purchase an additional tuner. You'll also get todays standard receiver features such as a detachable face, more expandability options that enable you to plug in an iPod with the USB direct connectivity, as well as being Bluetooth ready (BT accessory sold seperately).
- 60 W Peak Power
- 18W RMS x 4 Channels
Playback & Audio Features:
- In-dash AM/FM, CD, MP3, WMA player with Remote
- Built-in HD Radio Tuner allows the reception of high quality HD Radio signals for clean and clear reception with no subscription fee or additional tuner purchase required
- Detachable face
- White negative LCD display
- Blue button lighting
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Playback of CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, and WMA
- Tuner with 18FM/12AM presets
- 3-Band parametric equalizer with preset tone curves
- Electronic Skip Protection (ESP) for enhance playback of CD's
- 3 Sets of 2V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- Built-in HD Radio tuner for clear radio reception and no subscription fee
- Bluetooth ready: Jensen BTM10 required and sold separately
- XM Satellite Radio Ready: Jensen XM Satellite Radio Solution Package required and sold separately
- Pod USB direct connectivity via your standard iPod-to-USB connection cable allows you to charge, control, and playback your iPod through the receiver and stereo system
- The Apple iPhone 3G, iPod Nano 4th Gen, iPod Touch 2nd Gen, and any other newly released iPods can be controlled using the iPod adapter above; however, charging will not be possible unless you purchase the Scosche IFWA PassPORT charging adapter
- Front-panel auxiliary input: 3.5mm (headphone jack) allows connection to portable media devices such as MP3 players, etc.
- Front-panel USB connection: USB Port allows connection to portable media devices such as flash memory support, etc.
- Steering wheel remote ready: PAC SWI-PS required and sold separately
- Supports up to 4 GB SD cards