Alpine has received a 2010 Design and Engineering Award from CES Innovations for their In-Vehicle Audio category. Their next-generation PDX amplifier series (PDX-M12, PDX-M6, PDX-F6 and PDX-F4) is designed and engineered with great performance that gives amazing sound quality, power performance, and reliability.
The PDX-F4 is built with a Class-D 400 Watt Four-Channel powerhouse while at the same time keeping a small profile enabling placement in vehicles with limited space. Alpine has incorporated a whole new design with the power supply with highly sophisticated thermal and voltage protection, low noise and high efficiency. The PDX-F4 delivers 100 Watts per channel and can also switch to a 2-channel mode to drive subs with 200 Watts each.
- Per channel into 4 Ohms: (@14.4V ?%THD+N) 100W x 4
- Per channel into 2 Ohms: (@14.4V ?%THD+N) 100W x 4
- Bridged 4 Ohms: Bridged into 4I? (?%THD+N) 200W x 2
- o CEA-2006 Power Rating: (4/2 Ifirstname.lastname@example.orgV ?%THD+N), S/N 98dBA (Ref. 1W into 4 I?): 100w x 4
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 4/3/2 Channel
- Thermal Protection:
- Low-battery Protection:
- Power Supply Design: DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Board Circuitry: STAR Ciruit
- Current Protection: Auto Over-Current Protection
- Power Indicator: Top Mounted Blue LED Power/Status Indicator
- Crossover: Adjustable High Pass, Low Pass
- Pre-Amp Stage: Discrete
- Board Design: 6-Layer Glass Epoxy PC Board
- Gain Control: Adjustable
- Connectors: Quick Disonnect Terminals (Power Terminal and Speaker Terminals)
- Terminal Layout: One-Sided
- Mounting Design: Easy Stacking and Clean-look installation
- Bass Control: Remote Bass Control (sold separately)
- Power Requirements: 14.4V DC (11V to 16V)
- Input Sensitivity: 0.2V to 4.0V (For Rated Power)
- Cable size: 4 AWG (BATT and GND), 12 AWG (Remote), Up to 8 AWG (Speaker)
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 100 kHz / 0dB ~ -3dB (Reference: 1 W into 4 ohms)
- Speaker Impedance: 4 or 2 I?
- Signal to Noise: CEA 2006 S/N Ratio (IHF A Weighted, Reference: 1W into 4I) 98 dBA
- Crossover: Variable, 30-400Hz (-12dB / oct ), Low-Pass/High-Pass /OFF Selectable
- o Heat Sink (WxHxD) mm: 257mm x 192mm x 50.8mm
- o Heat Sink (WxHxD) in: 10-1/8'' x 7-9/16'' x 2''