The all new GM Digital Series from Pioneer are high-efficiency Class-D amplifiers with improved electrical and thermal efficiencies that allows them to produce the same power output as other amplifiers of bigger size. These are available in 4-Channel and Monoblock configurations. Featured here is the GM-D7500M monoblock which has a small footprint size that enables it to fit in more areas of your vehicle without having to sacrifice any of its power. Even with its small size the GM-D7500M delivers 800W of power.
Other features include a selectable 50Hz Bass Boost, a built-in crossover, pulse width modulator, aluminum die-cast heat sinks, a hairline silver aluminum top plate for maximum heat dissipation, and many more.
- 200W x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 400W x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- GM-D7500M Car Subwoofer Amplifier General Features
- Class-D Design
- MOSFET Output Section
- Compression-Type Speaker Terminals
- Balanced Isolator Input Circuit
- 2 Channel RCA Inputs
- Speaker Level Input
- Input Level Control: Hi-Volt (200mV ~ 6.5v)
- Built-in Crossover with Variable LPF
- Crossover Frequency Range: 40~240Hz, -12dB/Oct.
- Bass Level ControlL 50Hz, 0/6/9/12dB
- RMS Power Range : 200-400 Watts
- Number Of Channels: 1
- Maximum Power: 800 Watts
- Frequency response: 40-240 Hz
- Built In Crossovers: Yes