You might be thinking that it's time for a change, a change for that old car receiver of yours. Enter the Kenwood DNX5160
In-Dash Multimedia Receiver with a Built-In Garmin GPS Navigation System which replaces the DNX5140 for 2010.
The Kenwood DNX5160 features a fixed 6.1" wide (16:9 aspect ratio), 800 x 480 resolution touchscreen display with a TFT active matrix system. This unit has touch screen controls with interactive video graphics, making menu navigation easy. The unit has a front-loading disc-slot to make loading your disc easier because there is not panel to slide or fold-down.
With built-in Garmin navigation technology and NAVTEQ mapping software, the Kenwood eXcelon DNX5160 features on-screen maps of the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico which includes over 6 million Points of Interest. You can follow calculated on-screen routes to your destination using the headunit's built-in navigation software.
- In-dash DVD/CD player with internal amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- 6.1" touchscreen
- Fits double-size (4" tall) dash openings
- Built-in memory for navigation with maps of Canada, USA, and Puerto Rico
- Plays DVD, DVD-R/-RW, DVD+R/+RW, CD, CD-R/RW, CD-ROM, DTS-CD, VCD, and MP3/WMA/AAC files on disc
- Plays JPEGs on CD, DVD, or USB
- 3-band parametric EQ with eight preset tone curves, speaker type setting controls, plus high- and low-pass crossovers
- Dual-zone output
- Works with with Kenwood iPod adapter, Bluetooth adapter, HD Radio™ tuner, and satellite radio
- Inputs: rear USB input, front-panel A/V input, rear-view camera input
- Outputs: A/V output; 6-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear, subwoofer)