As Mobile Electronics continues to evolve and seamless integration with today's vehicles becomes more critical, Massive Audio will remain on the cutting edge. In today's car audio industry, aftermarket products need to excel not only in their ability to reproduce the dynamics of music accurately, but also their ability to integrate within the confines of the modern automobile. In anticipation of such needs, Massive Audio has introduced an array of outstanding products designed for the enthusiast who will accept no compromise, yet recognizes true value. Massive Audio products are the result of years of experience in engineering, manufacturing and an acute understanding of what you, our customers want in car audio.
Audio's legendary car audio products have acquired devoted fans
worldwide. With the recent rapid developments in mobile video
technology, Pyle has been on the forefront, making quality systems
available at affordable prices. They have also expanded their product
scope to include neon and LED lighting accessories, as well as vehicle
This 2011 brings new products from many different car audio manufacturer and Power Acoustik is bringing you its best products to OnlineCarStereo this year. Power Acoustik are celebrating 27 years of excellence and have strived to be the most innovative and best engineered produt ni the car audio market world. Today, Power Acoustik DVD players, in-dash and ceiling mount combos are known for their superior quality and all other manufacturers are being measured by their current standards.
For 30 years Crimestopper has developed feature laden products with an eye to quality and value. Crimestopper has from when they started with basic alarms have transitioned to security systems. Remote car starters and combination security/remote starter systems evolved. Today their products offerings have expanded to include GPS tracking, cameras, safety and convenience products, keyless entry and data bus solutions.
CrimeStopper Products Include:
Impact Warning Systems
Interface Modules & Sensors
Vehicle Tracking Systems
Security Plus System Highlights:
Remote Start Highlights:
- Arming reminder (Programmable)
- Manual arming mode (System arms and disarms without the remote)
- (4) Vehicle Operation
- Parking meter timer
- Parking area finder
- Internal rechargeable battery on OLED remote
- Audible and visual arm / disarm with intrusion alert
- Panic and car finder mode
- Inputs for door, hood and trunk monitoring
- Double unlock pulse (Programmable)
- Built-in door lock relays
- English or Spanish language selection on OLED remote
- Tach (RPM) or Tachless (Voltage) sensing modes
- Tach Finder mode
- Timed Crank mode
- (5) on-board relays for remote start and parking light flash
- Timed start and daily start modes
- Turbo Timer mode: Allows engine to run 1-5 minutes after key removal
- Glow plug input or programmable timed delay for diesel engines
- Programmable "Wake-Up" ignition pulse for vehicles with "Slam Locks"
- (-) Ignition, (-) Accessory, (-) Start outputs for adding additional relays
- OEM alarm arm / disarm outputs
- Remote start diagnostics through parking lights and dash board LED
For nearly 20 years, Avital has been one of the biggest names in vehicle security and remote start. Wherever cars are stolen, where winter roars and rages, consumers look to the security and convenience of Avital – and year after year Avital delivers!
The popular Avital brand is one of Directed's most successful remote start lines, with these best selling Avital security systems rounding out a product mix that offers more solutions than ever before!
Avital Car Security Products:
Remote Start & Security Systems
Remote Start Systems
- These Avital systems prepare the temperature of your vehicle from the comfort of your home or office in advance before you get inside and protect your vehicle's contents with the latest security and convenience technologies.
Keyless Entry Systems
- These Avital systems prepare the temperature of your vehicle from the comfort of your home or office in advance before you get inside.
- Add the convenience of keyless entry to virtually any vehicle - even vehicles without power door locks! Avital's keyless entry system offers a wide variety of convenience features.
XpressKit Interface Modules
- Have you just purchased a new Avital® System? We have different accessories available for your use, including Audio Sensor, Digital Tilt/Motion Sensor, and the Garage Door Interface.
2-Way LCD Remote Start with Security Features:
- Many vehicles require a bypass module for system installation. Most vehicle makes are available.
- New! Virtual Tach eliminates the need for a tach wire in most installations
- New! D2D serial data port for Xpresskits
- New! Bitwriter programmable for easy configuration
- 2-Way LCD 5-button remote is backlit, has tone and vibe modes, Zone ID
- Command confirmations and event notifications via the LCD remote control
- Temp Check and clock time via the LCD remote control
- One-Way functions withe the 4-button companion remote (included)
- All the security features you expect - Zone-2 Impact sensor, Fault-proof starter interrupt, Nuisance Prevention, Warn-Away, Revenger siren, and more!
The C3-RS915 is a full-featured system with a 6 channel alarm and remote starting capabilities, all based on a redesigned twoway LCD-type paging remote transmitter. The two-way paging transceiver uses SST (Spread Spectrum Technology) at 915 megahertz for incredible range up to a mile away!a second non-LCD five button transmitter is also included, also with a metal housing for rugged, long lasting performance.
In addition to all the usual security features, the C3-RS915 includes a clever code learning, anti-scan receiver with programmable code hopping, a back-up memory system, and dome light illuminated entry capability. The remote starting system is compatible with all automatic transmission equipped, gasoline or diesel powered vehicles. A host of programmable features, including remote keyless entry, a three hour timer, and a selectable run time timer, provide easily customizable features to suit different vehicle or users needs.
6 Channel Alarm and Remote Car Starter with 5 on-board relays for parking lights, starter, accessories, ignition 1&2 and one additional relay / socket for starter disable.
New High-Tech chrome metal finish with smart-looking leather strap for the key ring.
New USB Rechargeable lithium Ion battery with wall charger.
New LCD screen with 50% more viewing space includes new 7-color selectable backlighting.
Two-way paging transceiver with 7-color LCD screen uses SST Spread Spectrum Technology for transmitting and receiving at 915 megahertz. Unit also includes 24-hour clock with meter minder, temperature, Voltage indicator and countdown run timer.
New Design Two-way, window mount super extended range helical transceiver antenna module.
NEW 5-button extended range METAL one way remote transmitter.
New EMS-1 mini-size Dual Stage shock sensor.
On-board 2 way Serial Port for i-Data Link Data Bus and Bypass module integration.
C3 compatible data port for C3 Telematics integration.
Programmable outputs, plus new starter and ignition timing sequence for improved compatibility with 2007-2010 new vehicles.
On-board temperature and Voltage sensors for identifying in-cabin temperature and battery voltage from the LCD remote.
New Main Unit Design with wiring harness on one side, hidden door compartment for plug-in shock sensor and V/O switch, plus on-board 30/40 ampere micro relays that contribute to 50% reduction in main unit size to fit smaller and tight spaces under the dash of newer cars.
5-button configuration with selectable Button Lock to prevent accidental mis-use.
24-hour digital clock with count down timer for parking meter reminder. The clock doubles as a temperature indicator for monitoring in-car temperature.
Multiple audible confirmation tones as well as vibrator mode for paging.