Just listed a bunch of new Cadence Audio! New products, cheaper prices!
OnlineCarStereo.com has a new inventory of products from Orion Audio! We have tons of amps, woofers, speakers and accessories! More information after the jump!
Todays newly reduced car audio item is the 900W RMS Class D Monoblock D-Tower Car Audio Power Amplifier from Soundstream. Now just $149.00 with FREE shipping, get em while they're hot.
- The worlds first vertical automotive stereo amplifier
- Gloss black finish w/ brushed accents
- Double sided pcb w/ smd components
- aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Regulated mosfet pwm power supply
- Three-way protection circuitry (thermal, short, impedance)
- Delayed on/off circuit
- Variable crossovers (hpf/full/lpf)
- Variable bass boost
- Variable subsonic filter
- Variable phase control
- High level input
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 92dB
- Damping factor: >200
- Signal voltage: 200mV-5V
- Harmonic distortion: 0.50%
- Dash mounted remote gain control
- Direct wire 4ga. Power 8ga speaker terminal
- Dimensions: H: 7.5" x W: 3.375" x L: 11.5"
The best-selling amplifiers of all time are back in black!
The 600/1v3 deploys efficient Class D technology with a patented control circuit and JL Audio's signature R.I.P.S. power supply design to ensure full power delivery (600 W) over a wide range of load impedances and vehicle voltages.
A very complete set of signal processing features, including a parametric bass EQ and fully variable infrasonic filter, round out the package. This amplifier features an all-black look that is pure, sexy evil, including the powder-coated cast alloy heat sink and end caps.
Power Handling @ 12.5V & 14.4V
- 600W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 600W RMS x 1 @ 3 Ohms
- 600W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- 600W RMS x 1 @ 1.5 Ohms
- 600W Peak Power
- R.I.P.S. - Regulated, Intelligent Power Supply
- Advanced Rollback Protection
- Patented Class D Circuitry
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 250 Hz (+0, -1dB)
- S/N Ratio, referred to highest rated power: >95 dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- S/N Ratio, referred to 1 W (Main Channels): >68 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Damping Factor @ 4 Ohms: >500 / 50 Hz
- Damping Factor @ 2 Ohms: >250 / 50 Hz
- THD+N @ Rated Power (Main Channels): <0.05% @ 4 O
- Input Voltage Range @ RCA Inputs: 200 mV - 8 V RMS
- Min Copper Power/Ground Wire Gauge: 4 AWG wire
- Fuse Rating: 50 A (AFS, AGU or MaxiFuse™)
- Filter Modes: Low-Pass only
- Filter Slope (dB/Octave): 12 dB or 24 dB
- Filter Frequency Range: 40-200 Hz
- Detented, Calibrated Filter Freq. Potentiometer: Yes
- Filter Defeatable?: Yes
- Infrasonic Filter: Variable, Defeatable
- Bass Boost EQ: Parametric
- Output Polarity Switch: No
- Remote Subwoofer Level Control: No
- Remote Bass EQ Boost Control: Optional (RBC-1)
- Pass-Through Preamp Output: Buffered, w/independent filter
- Dimensions: 2.36 in / 60 mm (H) x 13.40 in / 340 mm (W) x 9.25 in / 235 mm (D)
got more in stock of the JL Audio 300/4v3 300W 4-Ch. Class A/B
Full-Range Amplifier. If you're looking for a new or replacement amp to
start the new year, try these on for size, you can't go wrong with JL