We're happy to announce the addition of MTX Thunderforms "the original vehicle specific enclosures". Each Thunderform enclosure is loaded with (either a single or dual) T-4500 Subwoofers. Many models have an amplified counterpart which simplifies the installation to take your system from "stock to rock"! The material in ThunderForm enclosures is a high density polyethylene resin, which is resilient enough to transform into various shapes, yet rigid enough to avoid flexing. It also has enough density to dampen any resonance. They're available in a variety of colors to match the interior of your particular vehicle and so you don't have to compromise its cosmetic integrity. This is especially nice for those who lease their vehicles and want to enjoy added bass without the added hassle of messy installations.
Each amplified enclosure features:
- Highly efficient, on-board, rugged, 200 watt Class-D amplifier
- Unique, custom-designed subwoofer complements the efficiency of the Class-D amplifier to deliver deep, low bass
- "Electronic Bass Control" (EBC) so the bass level can be adjusted from the driver's seat.
- Line Level and Speaker inputs with "Smart-Engage"
Get the custom look and sound you're looking for
All enclosures are in stock and are ready to be shipped.
MTX Thunder Elite TE604, TE1004, TE601D, TE404 car amplifiers have just arrived.
Each Amp Features:
- Semi Unregulated MOSFET
- Remote bass level input (remote level control sold separately)
- LED power and protection indicators
- Pure N-channel design
- 4/3/2/1 channel operation
- Speaker-level inputs with signal sensing for automatic turn-on)
- Preamp RCA outputs
- Overload and thermal protection
- Prizm EFX With Demo Mode
- Self adjusting, turbo-charged intercooler that intelligently supplies cool air evenly and constantly over all devices based on the amplifier's demand
- Remote bass level included with class D