With a new season in full effect. We are having a awesome promotion on selected hot items. Save up to 45% OFF. Enjoy free shipping as well on all orders over $99. Click the link to check out the rest of the items!
JL Audio's new J2 series car amplifiers have been specifically designed to be an affordable car audio system solution without compromising quality and performance.
The Amplifiers that make up the J2 series are:
Standard features include:
- An active crossover with fully variable 12dB/octave filter controls for fine tuning.
- Pass-through pre-amp outputs for multi-amp interconnection.
- Rugged MOSTFET switching power supplies
- High-Mass extruded aluminum heat sinks
Power your entire marine system with JL Audio’s MHD 900/5 digital marine five-channel system amplifier. JL Audio" s line of HD (High Fidelity Class-D) and MHD (Marine High Fidelity Class-D) amplifiers uses "Single Cycle Control" technology which allows these incredibly small amplifiers to put out top notch sound and unbelievable power. Measuring in at a mere 10.74” x 8.29” x 1.93” (273 mm x 211 mm x 49 mm) the MHD900/5 will fit just about anywhere you need to mount it.
There are 2 mounting options available to you:
- Standard mounting: Base of the amp secured to a flat surface
- Lateral Mounting: Secure the amplifier to a flat surface while standing on its side
All JL Audio HD and MHD series amplifiers are also stackable which simplifies the installation of multiple HD and MHD amplifiers.
- System Channels
- 100 watts RMS x 4 @ 4 ohms
- 75 watts RMS x 4 @ 1.5-3 ohms
- 150 watts RMS x 2 [bridged] @ 3-6 ohms
- Mono Channel
- 500 watts RMS x 1 @ 1.5-4 ohms
- Five-Channel Class D System Amplifier
- Single Cycle Control
- Differential-Balanced Input Topology: Three Stereo Pairs (Front, Rear and Sub)
- Front Crossover: Continously-variable (50 Hz - 500 Hz), selectable-slope (12 dB/octave Butterworth or 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley) HP or LP
- Rear Crossover: Continously-variable (50 Hz - 500 Hz), selectable-slope (12 dB/octave Butterworth or 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley) HP or LP
- Subwoofer Crossover: Continously-variable (50 Hz - 500 Hz), selectable-slope (12 dB/octave Butterworth or 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley) LP
- Preamp Output: 2-channel (pass through or tracking LP)
- Bass EQ: Variable boost up to +15dB and Remote Bass Option
- Infrasonic Filter: Defeatable 24dB/octave at 30 Hz
- Left Minus Right / Right Minus Left Ambience Circuit: Ambient effect for rear channels
- Front and rear speaker output connections: Accept up to 12 AWG wire
- +12V and Ground connections: Accept up to 4 AWG wire
- THD at Rated Power: <0.03% @ 4Ohm (front and rear ch.)
- <0.05% @ 5 ohm (subwoofer ch.)
- S/N Ratio (Front & Rear Channels): >108.5 dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- S/N Ratio (Subwoofer Channel): >95 dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Frequency Response (Front and Rear Channels): 12 Hz - 28 kHz (+0, -1dB)
- Frequency Response (Subwoofer Channel): 12 Hz - 10 kHz (+0, -1dB)
- Damping Factor (Front and Rear Channels): >400 @ 4Ohm per ch. / 50 Hz
- >200 @ 2Ohm per ch. / 50 Hz
- Damping Factor (Subwoofer Channel): >800 @ 4Ohm / 50 Hz
- >400 @ 2Ohm / 50 Hz
- Input Range: Switchable from 200mV - 2V RMS (Low) to 800mV - 8V RMS (High)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.74 in. x 8.29 in. x 1.93 in. 273 mm x 211 mm x 49 mm (Width Measurement Includes Plugs)
This just in:
We've added a couple of entry level subwoofer models from two of your favorite car audio brands.
First up we've got the super affordable Kenwood KFC-W2512 10" 1000W Component Car Subwoofer Driver.
This car audio subwoofer features a single 4-Ohm voice coil and is rated for 300W continuous power.
Don't let the price fool you, Kenwood put a lot of resources into re-designing this line from the ground up and it really shows in performance. Take a look at what people have to say about the about the 12" model (KFC-W3012).
We've got the JL Audio 15W0V2 15" 500W Component Car Subwoofer Driver.
The W0v2 series is packed with top JL Audio Technologies including and offers the kind of performance and sound quality you'd expect from a JL Product.
This series is also available in 12" (12W0v2
) and 10" (10W0v2