For in-dash navigation at a manageable price point, this unit can't be beat. The DNX5120 features built in Garmin navigation which is one of the best, most user friendly navigation offerings on the market today.
In addition it has a USB input that can be used to connect an iPod at no extra cost!
$689 just can't be beat for Kenwood and Garmin quality.
Not many people are aware that this DIN2 media powerhouse packs a built in 6 disk DVD Changer.
Along with additional features AV inputs/outputs, rear view camera input, and bluetooth expasion port, this unit can handle all your multi-media needs.
- 7" Widescreen Display with Touch Panel
- Detachable Face Security
- 6-Disc DVD/CD Changer Built-in
- USB Adapter Ready
- 16:9 Screen Aspect Ratio
- Anti-Glare Screen Coating
- Motorized Display Open/Close
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology Ready (Optional CD-BTB100 adapter required)
- Enhanced Graphical XM Audio Interface
- iPod Adapter Ready with Enhanced Touch-Panel Interface (Optional adapter CD-IB100II or CD-IB100 required)
- Vehicle Dynamics Processor Ready (optional AVG-VDP1 required)
- Rear View Camera Capability
- Built-in rear Auxiliary Input
- Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC files (will not play Digital Rights-protected music files)
- Built-in MOSFET 50 W x 4 amplifier for excellent sound quality, minimal distortion and efficient power handling.
- Supertuner IIID advanced analog and digital processing assure superior imaging, less distortion and noise, and stronger, smoother broadcast signal reception.
- "Factory-Fit" Style
We've told you about the Clarion VRX785BT before but check out some of the things that Jesse from Pensacola, FL had to say about this spectacular unit.
I am an avid car audio enthusiast. I have spent months deciding on what single din unit I wanted to put in my 02 dodge ram, quad cab. I like my music loud, clear and able to accept all the latest technology, I believe this is all our desires filled, without dropping a $1000.00. I am extremely happy with the ease of this unit, touch screen and clarity. (I’ve seen em all first hand and this matches any other top of the line unit, believe me.)
If you aren’t a fan of loud music and just function, then you'll get it all with this unit. Now SQ improves 100% on a factory system. After installing multi channel amp, mono amp, and subs, the sound quality needed a boost, especially for the subs, I needed to add the clarion 7 band equalizer, which improved SQ unbelievably. One wish was it had been all in one unit. Pros/ Clarity ease of use, sleek design, Bluetooth, excellent USB controls, all the latest technology included in this unit except radio HD. Great SQ on factory system. Never touch a cd again. easy easy install. Cons/ Low equalizer functions and capability. Especially when installing aftermarket system, mainly you will hear it in your subwoofer guaranteed. Add an equalizer and you’re completed.
OVERALL: Unbelievable unit for price!!!!! True competitors and sound quality enthusiasts should think twice. This unit is smack dab in the middle class of all stereos; anyone looking for it all for a great price will be completely satisfied. Don’t pay ungodly amounts for any other head unit that wont do as many functions as this will, (I cant stress this enough) if you like your ears to bleed and need a receiver capable of handling everything you throw at it, Be weary, this unit is there to replace your factory head unit and have every function with ease and usability capable to mankind.
We've got some extra units of this car in-dash dvd player to blow out at a special price for blog readers!
Get them before they're all gone!
Use coupon code: E71D4A685 at checkout to take an extra $15 off this unit. Good for one purchase