Looking to update your factory car radio? This Kenwood In Dash has everything you need!
- Kenwood DDX372BT In-Dash Receiver
- 6.2" LCD touchscreen display with 800x440 Resolution
- Customizable background images and top menu
- CD, CD-R/RW, DVD, DVD-R/RW, MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV
- AM/FM tuner
- 5-band equalizer with 8 preset settings
- Independent high pass crossover for the front and rear channels
- Built-in bass boost, loudness, volume offset and dynamic range controls
- 3.5mm Rear A/V Auxiliary Input
- Rear USB Input
- CD text information display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Secure Simple Pairing
- Notifies you when a SMS message has been received
- Supports A2DP audio streaming
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- Includes an external wired microphone for clear, convenient talking
- 3 Sets of 4V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio Ready
Sony MEX-BT5700U - CD/MP3/WMA/AAC Receiver with Built-In Bluetooth
This car audio/stereo MP3/CD receiver is one of the few true Bluetooth receivers available. Not only does the built-in bluetooth allow you to enjoy hands-free calling, it also allows you to stream digital audio files stored on a bluetooth enabled media device wirelessly! With AVRCP 1.3 profile support the MEX-BT5700U will also automatically detect and display media metadata and contact information from your bluetooth devices.
The MEX-BT5700U is also packed with all the features you've come to expect from a sony source unit:
- USB 1-wire for iPod and other USB devices
- Allows you to connect a USB device, iPod, or iPhone directly to the front face plate.
- Flip-Down, four-line display
- Quick-BrowZer with Jump Mode and Sony's "Zappin" technology
- A speedy user interface that allows you to find your digital audio files quickly and easily
- Passenger Controls
- Playback of popular digital media files like: MP3, WMA, AAC
- Front Aux input
- Wireless Remote control
New from onlinecarstereo.com for all the car stereo/audio fan.
Expect a lot of new additions in the future as part of our mission to serve the car audio community.
You can expect to see car audio tips, tricks, news stories, deals, new releases, and reviews.
Thanks, and stay tuned!
Another New Addition to Our Already Huge Product Lineup.
Panasonic CQ-C500U (2008 Model) 1 DIN Car Stereo
Enjoy multi-format palyback, CD changer control, variable 7 colors display, front aux input, removable full front panel, iPod, and satellite radio expandability.
In addition, this car audio unit features a built in 3-band EQ, a MOS-FET high-power 50W amp and Re-Master. In order to achieve a high compression ratio, some of the less audible high-frequency tone data gets filtered out during the creation of AAC1, WMA, MP3 and other compressed file formats. To compensate, the Re-Master function interpolates the treble data for richer audio reproduction during playback.