It can be fairly hard to find a decent after-market car gps and navigation solutions when you only have 1 DIN dash opening to work with or otherwise limited by space. Most of the best in-dash navigation solutions out there require you to have a 2 DIN dash opening or pay additional premiums up front, at time of purchase, or in the form of an optional navigation accessory.
This year, Clarion seeks to change that with their release of the NZ409 DVD multimedia receiver with built in navigation. For a mere fraction of the cost of other 1 DIN navigation solutions from other top car electronics manufacturers the NZ409 offers maps of all 50 US States and Canada. The mapping software provided out of the box also features 12 million built-in PoI (Points of Interest) complete with a 3D display mode for city or elevation maps, and is stored on a 2GB flash device.
In addition to all the great navigation features, you'll still have access to all the features you'd expect from a top-of-the-line car audio/video receiver. iPod connectivity is built-in and you simply need to use your standard USB iPod cable to playback and control your music files right from the on-screen controls or included wireless remote. A full set of 6 (3 pairs) of RCA pre-amp outputs are located on the rear along with a dedicated rear view camera input and two rear A/V RCA inputs.
Mobile Video That Won't Break the Budget
Jensen is known for producing car audio/stereo and video equipment which are full of features, for reasonable prices; and the VM9223 is no exception. This 2-DIN Touchscreen CD/DVD multimedia receiver also comes equipped a 7" motorized screen, Wireless remote, front 3.5mm A/V input with adapter wire, and a USB port in the rear which doubles as an SD card reader for all your digital multimedia files like: DVD, Xvid, MPEG1, MPEG2, CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, and WMA. Additional expandability options include backup camera via a dedicated rearview camera input and one additional set of rear RCA A/V inputs.
Additional Features and Specifications
- Front panel audio/video input
- Rear RCA A/V input
- Navigation Ready - NAV101 and NAV102
- Bluetooth Ready - BTM10
- Steering Wheel Control (SWC) Interface
- Three band equalizer - bass, midrange and treble
- Eight preset EQ curves
- Supports SD Cards up to 8GB
As always this new Jensen receiver is in stock and ready to ship from OnlineCarStereo.com your car audio/stereo and video super store.
Kenwood's replacement for the DNX5120 is here!
All-in-One Navigation/DVD Entertainment car stereo receiver with 6.1" Touchscreen
Control your iPod directly from the built in USB port!
Kenwood Multimedia receivers connect seamlessly with most iPods and the new iPhone 3G featuring audio video playback via a KCA-iP301V iPod Audio Video USB Direct Cable.
The integrated navi system guides you everywhere with ease on a 6.1” screen. All functions are intuitively controlled by touchscreen menus and voice guidance works over the vehicle’s speaker system. There is no need to swap map discs since it comes with a built-in full-memory Garmin Navigation board that features maps of Canada, continental USA, Hawaii and Alaska.
replaces the DNX7120 and adds built-in Bluetooth by Parrot to it's list of features.
Like it's predecesor, this 2DIN in-dash car audio multimedia receiver features:
- GPS Navigation by Garmin
- Direct control of iPod/iPhone and thumb drives via USB Direct interface
- A reverse tilt mechanism which helps reduce glear and increase visibility
- Additional Features
- 2DIN 6.95 Wide QVGA TFT Active Matrix Display with Reverse Tilt Mechanism
- Built-in Advanced Garmin Navigation With USA, Canada, PR, Alaska, Hawaii Mapping
- Built-In Bluetooth by Parrot
- MSN Direct / TMC Traffic Ready
- 24-Bit Digital-To-Analog Converter
- DVD-Video Playback
- iPhone/iPod Audio Video USB Direct Control With Alphabet Search
- Multi-Language GUI Menu
- Variable Color Illumination*
- Selectable Wallpapers & Customizable Backgrounds
- SAT Ready (Requires CA-SR20V + Sirius SC-C1 Tuner or KCA-XM100V + XM Mini Tuner)
- HD Radio Ready
- Triple 2.0 Volt Pre-outs
- 1 x USB Input, 1 x AV Input, 1 x Rear Camera Input, 1 x AV Output
For in-dash navigation at a manageable price point, this unit can't be beat. The DNX5120 features built in Garmin navigation which is one of the best, most user friendly navigation offerings on the market today.
In addition it has a USB input that can be used to connect an iPod at no extra cost!
$689 just can't be beat for Kenwood and Garmin quality.
Not many people are aware that this DIN2 media powerhouse packs a built in 6 disk DVD Changer.
Along with additional features AV inputs/outputs, rear view camera input, and bluetooth expasion port, this unit can handle all your multi-media needs.
- 7" Widescreen Display with Touch Panel
- Detachable Face Security
- 6-Disc DVD/CD Changer Built-in
- USB Adapter Ready
- 16:9 Screen Aspect Ratio
- Anti-Glare Screen Coating
- Motorized Display Open/Close
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology Ready (Optional CD-BTB100 adapter required)
- Enhanced Graphical XM Audio Interface
- iPod Adapter Ready with Enhanced Touch-Panel Interface (Optional adapter CD-IB100II or CD-IB100 required)
- Vehicle Dynamics Processor Ready (optional AVG-VDP1 required)
- Rear View Camera Capability
- Built-in rear Auxiliary Input
- Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC files (will not play Digital Rights-protected music files)
- Built-in MOSFET 50 W x 4 amplifier for excellent sound quality, minimal distortion and efficient power handling.
- Supertuner IIID advanced analog and digital processing assure superior imaging, less distortion and noise, and stronger, smoother broadcast signal reception.
- "Factory-Fit" Style
The hottest new Pioneer Premeir 2-din In-dash video/ navigation unit just hit our shelves.
- CD-R/RW Playback
- MP3, AAC, & WMA Playback with ID3 Tag (DVD/CD/USB/SD)
- DivX Video Playback (DVD/CD)
- MPEG-4 Playback (USB/SD)
- DVD Chapter/Title Direct Search
- DVD Chapter/Title/Disc/Repeat
- Flash Memory Map Data
- Coverage Area US, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii
- Gyro & G-Force 3D Hybrid Sensor
- 8 Channel GPS Receiver and Antenna
- Touch Screen Operation
- Voice Instructions Playback - TTS (Text to Speech)
- Multi-Language Display Capability (English, Spanish, French)
- Voice Box Conversation Voice Search for iPod/Phone
- Approx. 12 Million Points of Interest (POI)
- POI Database Categories
- POI Creator/Settings Replicator
- 3D Landmarks, Maps, Icons
- 3D Landmarks
- Built-In MSN Direct Tuner
- Display Mode - Map View (3D View, 2D Map, Rear View)
- Display Mode - Rear View
- HD Radio Ready (GEX-P10HD Required)
- XM Radio Ready (GEX-P920XM Required)
- Sirius Radio Ready (CD-SB10 and Tuner Required)
- USB Direct
- Built-In SD Memory Card Slot
- IP-Bus System Control
- Front A/V Input (Mini-Jack)
- IP-Bus External Unit Control
- 1 (AV1) Composite A/V Input
- Back-Up Camera Input
- Rear-View Camera Mode
- Composite A/V Output
- Rotary Volume Control
- Wired Remote Input
- Dimensions2DIN (7 x 4 x 6-1/2 inches)
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!