Kenwood's replacement for the DNX5120 is here!
All-in-One Navigation/DVD Entertainment car stereo receiver with 6.1" Touchscreen
Control your iPod directly from the built in USB port!
Kenwood Multimedia receivers connect seamlessly with most iPods and the new iPhone 3G featuring audio video playback via a KCA-iP301V iPod Audio Video USB Direct Cable.
The integrated navi system guides you everywhere with ease on a 6.1” screen. All functions are intuitively controlled by touchscreen menus and voice guidance works over the vehicle’s speaker system. There is no need to swap map discs since it comes with a built-in full-memory Garmin Navigation board that features maps of Canada, continental USA, Hawaii and Alaska.
The newly released Kenwood DNX6140 is in stock and ready to ship!
This multimedia DVD Receiver ships with built-in Garmin Navigation and bluetooth connectivity by Parrot. It also features a front Auxiliary input and rear USB port that allows for direct control of most USB hard drives and thumb drives,iPods and the iPhone.
That's right, we've got a stock of brand new Panasonic Strada: CN-NVD905U
They're back for a limited time and they're going fast!
Don't miss this chance to pick up Panasonic's awesome in-dash navigation unit, it could be the last!
Our price: $999.00
The hottest new Pioneer Premeir 2-din In-dash video/ navigation unit just hit our shelves.
- CD-R/RW Playback
- MP3, AAC, & WMA Playback with ID3 Tag (DVD/CD/USB/SD)
- DivX Video Playback (DVD/CD)
- MPEG-4 Playback (USB/SD)
- DVD Chapter/Title Direct Search
- DVD Chapter/Title/Disc/Repeat
- Flash Memory Map Data
- Coverage Area US, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii
- Gyro & G-Force 3D Hybrid Sensor
- 8 Channel GPS Receiver and Antenna
- Touch Screen Operation
- Voice Instructions Playback - TTS (Text to Speech)
- Multi-Language Display Capability (English, Spanish, French)
- Voice Box Conversation Voice Search for iPod/Phone
- Approx. 12 Million Points of Interest (POI)
- POI Database Categories
- POI Creator/Settings Replicator
- 3D Landmarks, Maps, Icons
- 3D Landmarks
- Built-In MSN Direct Tuner
- Display Mode - Map View (3D View, 2D Map, Rear View)
- Display Mode - Rear View
- HD Radio Ready (GEX-P10HD Required)
- XM Radio Ready (GEX-P920XM Required)
- Sirius Radio Ready (CD-SB10 and Tuner Required)
- USB Direct
- Built-In SD Memory Card Slot
- IP-Bus System Control
- Front A/V Input (Mini-Jack)
- IP-Bus External Unit Control
- 1 (AV1) Composite A/V Input
- Back-Up Camera Input
- Rear-View Camera Mode
- Composite A/V Output
- Rotary Volume Control
- Wired Remote Input
- Dimensions2DIN (7 x 4 x 6-1/2 inches)
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
The newly released Clarion EZD580 portable navigation system just hit our shelves.
This brand new unit is filled with awesome features!
It's extremely user friendly, It gives audio and visual turn by turn directions. It allows you play your digital music right from an SD card, and allows you to make hands free calls via the built-in Bluetooth
- 4.3" TFT Color Monitor Touch Panel Control
- Built-in Bluetooth® Hands-free (HFP) and Audio Streaming (A2DP & AVRCP)
- Easy to Use New Navigation Engine
- 12 Million Points of Interest with Icons
- FM RDS-TMC Traffic Service Ready (Optional NAVRDS and Subscription Required)
- TTS (Text to Speech) Speaks Street Name
- 2GB Flash Memory (Map Data Pre-loaded)
- SiRF GPS III Module with 20-channel GPS Receiver
- SD/MMC for MP3/WMA Playback and Supports SDHC (Up to 4GB memory card)
- Picture Viewer (JPEG)
- 3.5mm External Headphone Connector
- Built-in Loud Speaker
- USB 2.0 Connection for Updating and Charging
- Rechargeable Battery Last up to 4 Hours
- Microsoft Windows CE 5.0
- 2D and 3D Map View
- Lane and Signpost Info
- Automatic Route Recalculation