With a new season in full effect. We are having a awesome promotion on selected hot items. Save up to 45% OFF. Enjoy free shipping as well on all orders over $99. Click the link to check out the rest of the items!
Alpine's CDA-117 car radio has been receiving rave reviews since it was released earlier this year and customers agree, this is one fantastic receiver.
- Playback of CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC music files
- Fold-down detachable face with a 2-line BioLite display
- Remote control Included
- iPod control with included cable
- Bass Engine (bass center frequency, width, and level, plus treble center frequency and level adjustments)
- High-pass filter
- Rear USB input (iPod cable included)
- Bluetooth Optional (KCE-400BT)
- Connection for iPod
- Blue Illuminated Buttons
- Rotary Encoder Knob
- Face Color: Black
M Hubbard from Buena Park, CA Wrote:
"The Alpine CDA-117 will be a classic in years to come. The sound quality is top notch with the 24 bit Burr Brown DSP on the radio, CD and now IPOD which puts this unit ahead of its class. The IPOD controls are top notch because to find songs, artists or albums, there is either the percentage search and now alphabet search which makes searching much much easier. The looks are top notch. This unit has the built in 7 band graphic equalizer or 6 band parametric equalizer. YOU DO NOT NEED IMPRINT TO USE THESE FEATURES. The RCA voltage is 4 volts. Everything that you expect from a top quality SQ unit is what the CDA-117 has and then some. I swapped out both of my CDA 9886 radios for 2 CDA-117 radios and I can hear an immediate difference. Buy this unit and you will not be disappointed."
A few months back, Alpine stated they'd be working on bringing their Marine Audio line up to speed. In keeping with that promise, they've released a marine certified version of the CDA-9886.
The CDA-9886M has all the features you'd expect from the original receiver like:
- Direct iPod control
- Rear USB connection dongle
- 6 pre-amp outputs
- 4v pre-amp voltage per channel
- iTunes tagging for HD radio
- Imprint technology support
In addition to the standard features, the CDA-9886M has been optimized and certified for rugged, outdoor, marine use. This unit has received certification from the American Society of Testing and Materials' for Salt/Fog and UV exposure and is guaranteed to stand up to the elements.
- Marine Coating System
- Salt/Fog (ASTM B117) Certified
- UV(ASTM G154/D4329) Certified
- BioLite high-definition display
- Blue Illumination
- Rotary Encoder volume control
- Spanish language compatible
- Remote Control ready
- Steering wheel remote ready
- 24-Bit DSP with integrated DAC and 8x Oversampling
- 18W RMS/ 50W MAX x 4
- Power Pack Ready – upgrade to full 45Wx4 RMS
- 3 Preouts (4 Volts)
- 5 Band Graphic / 7 Band Parametric Equilizer Ready (PXA-H100 Required)
- IMPRINT PXA-H100 ready with Dual Input Capability
- iPod Control
- Full Speed Connection for iPod using KCE-422i (*included)
- Full Speed Connection for iPod makes hooking up your iPod a snap, with no ugly wires to clutter up your dash
- Full Speed AUX input using KCE-236B Full Speed to mini-jack cable
- Percentage Search
- Percentage Search lets you navigate quickly through your iPod library to find the song you want with no waiting
- Advanced HMI using the Rotary Encoder knob and Percentage Search makes it easy to find all your iPod content fast
- Satellite Radio Ready (SIRIUS or XM Adapter Required)
- HD Radio Ready with Multicasting
- Bluetooth ready with AV profile, Make/Receive Phone Calls
- Ready for USB mass storage devices
- Ai-NET bus system allows connection to HD Radio w/Multicasting, Satellite Radio, CD Changer, and Aux Input (using the KCA-121B)
Alpine Steps Up "Out of the Box" Connectivity
For years Alpine has been a leading manufacturer of high quality car audio/stereo and video receivers. When you buy Alpine products, you can expect to get car electronics made from the highest quality materials that produce amazing sound. The downside was; unless you went for Alpine's "top of the line" products, you'd have to spend more for USB and iPod connectivity.
With the CDA-105 this is no longer the case. We're not saying that this in-dash receiver is lower quality than it's counterparts. Not only can you expect the level of quality and performance you'd expect from an Alpine receiver, but you now get the added benefit of having a USB port in the front of your receiver. With the built-in USB port you can connect a USB memory device to play your favorite digital music files while ignoring other types of files on the device. You can also control your iPod directly from the receiver without paying for additional parts or adapters.
Available at OnlineCarStereo.com your car audio/stereo and video super store.
Check out the new CDA-9887 from Alpine. Really cool, well made and on Sale!!!