The new Alpine PDX Series amplifiers are completely re-engineered for
performance, sound quality, and reliability. The PDX series are for the
true car audio
Ultra-Wide Frequensy Response
super-wide, industry leading frequency range offers listeners
unparallel sound quality and detail that bests even the most high-end
audiophile equipment. 5Hz-100kHz for 4ch, 5Hz-400Hz for Mono (+0,-3dB),
and 3Hz~100kHz (+0dB, -3dB), Mono: 3Hz~600Hz (+0dB, -3dB) for 5ch.
Unique Stacking System
new PDX series amplifiers are 20% thinner than previous models at only
2” thick. New stacking system packs the amps closer together so there
are no gaps and to save space in the trunk while directly coupling the
amps heatsinks to help share cooling duties.
Power Management Processor
amps incorporate Alpine’s new Power Management circuit. The Power
Management Processor controls all aspects of amplifier performance,
monitoring voltage, temperature and output to ensure uninterrupted
power output for non-stop listening.
A Touch of Personalization
amplifiers come with removable trim rings, allowing them to be easily
custom painted to match your vehicle or personalized to anything you
want. Add it as another Do-It-Yourself project, or leave it to
professionals and ask an Authorized Alpine retailer/installer near you.
- Stackable installation design with front-panel controls
- Variable high-pass filter on front channels (30-6000 Hz, 12 dB/oct)
- Variable high-pass filter on rear channels (30-600 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter on subwoofer channel (50-600 Hz, 24 dB/oct)
- Variable subsonic filter on subwoofer channel (0-30 Hz, 24 dB/oct)
- Quick-connect speaker connectors
- Class-D amplifier design
- MOSFET power and output stages
- Fuse rating: 40A x 2