The M700/5 is ideal for a complete audiophile-grade, subwoofer + four
satellite system, and it fits comfortably in just about any boat's
weather-tight compartments. With this incredible little amplifier, you
can drive two pairs of quality component speaker systems with plenty of
clean power (75 W x 4 @ 4 O), while also delivering a stout 300 W of
power to a subwoofer system. The breakthrough that makes this much
power possible in such a small chassis is our NexD™ switching design.
M700/5 includes a 12 dB / octave high-pass filter for one main channel
pair, a 12 dB octave high-pass or bandpass filter for the other main
channel pair, plus a variable slope low-pass filter for its subwoofer
channel. All three filters offer continuously variable cutoff frequency
selection from 50-500 Hz. This amplifier's filters can also be
configured as a true 3-way crossover, with a low-pass filter for the
subwoofer channel, a bandpass filter on Ch. 3 & 4, and a high-pass
filter on Ch. 1 & 2. An "x10" multiplier switch on the Ch. 1 &
2 high-pass filter allows its cutoff frequency to be adjusted from
50-500 Hz or 500-5000 Hz. With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level
control (sold separately), the amplifier's subwoofer channel level or
overall level can be directly controlled from a remote location.
- Unregulated MOSFET switching type power supply
- NexD Class D Technology reduces distortion and delivers superior efficiency
- Fully variable 12dB/octave filters with filter frequency selection controls
- Two stereo pairs (RCA-Type Jacks)
- 5-channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- Pass-Through preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- Advanced Rollback Protection circuitry for advanced thermal and low-impedance protection
- Differential inputs reduce unwanted noise
- Speaker output connections accept up to 8 AWG wire
- +12V and Ground connections accept up to 4 AWG wire
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Variable High-Pass Filter (50-5000 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable Low-Pass Filter (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Main Channels): >104 dB
- Frequency Response (Main Channels): 12-22,000 Hz
- Frequency Response (Subwoofer Channels): 10-1000 Hz
- Input Range: 100mV - 4V RMS
- Damping Factor: >150 @ 4 ohm, >75 @ 2 ohm
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): <1%
- Dimensions: 10-1/4"L x 7-1/16"W x 2-1/16"H
SBR-S83V uses the same 8” subwoofer available in the Type-R component
subwoofer lineup, so you get high excursion combined with high power
handling. This advanced Type-R motor structure converts your
amplifier’s output to low bass you can feel.
More Bass, Less Space
SBR-S83V is compact and very shallow (only 11 1/2” wide x 19 1/4” long
x 5 1/2” deep) allowing it to be mounted in virtually any vehicle. This
compact subwoofer system works well under or behind the seat of a
pickup truck, in a sedan trunk, or in the hatch of an SUV.
Tuned to Lock
order to play low with minimal power input requirements, the SBR-S83V
is ported. A low tuning frequency combined with an efficient, large
cross-section port allows the system to play down to the lowest octaves
while still maintaining excellent control and power handling
carpeting and sleek laminate combine to give the SBR-S83V great looks.
A strong, attractive Type-R grille protects the woofer’s cone from
damage, and the flush-mount spring-loaded terminals make connecting
large-gauge wire a snap.
many low-cost enclosures, the SBR-S83V is constructed from the best
materials. High-quality MDF is used for all structural components, and
it is internally braced to add stiffness and durability.
The CDE-W235BT from Alpine is a 2-DIN CD receiver that features a
large, dual line LCD display and allows you to connect your iPhone/iPod
or USB mass storage device via its handy front USB port. Built-in
Parrot Bluetooth gives you hands-free operation of a Bluetooth enabled
phone along with full phonebook access with alphabetic search. In
addition to hands-free operation, Bluetooth Plus offers many other
convenient functions, including display of song, artist and tag
information when streaming music, SMS text message alert, mobile
reception and battery status information. The front 3.5mm mini-jack AUX
port lets you plug in for example a portable MP3 player or similar AUX
source. The CDE-W235BT even let’s you connect a Nokia phone via USB to
enjoy and control its stored music through your car’s audio system.
The new fourth-generation Type-S subwoofers have undergone a
revolutionary redesign, leaning heavily on patented technologies
developed for the Type-R series. The result is a subwoofer that is so
good we had to redesign the Type-R. These new subwoofers redefine the
expectations in their class. Altogether, they offer significantly
improved output, deeper bass extension, more control and even greater
Genetically Built Like Type-R
new FEA-Optimized Motor Structure together with our revolutionary HAMR
Suspension Design gives the new Type-S Subwoofers the highest X-max and
SPL output in the category.
High Strength Steel Frame
such an advanced airflow system we have incorporated a high strength
steel frame to keep the bass going while keeping your sub cooler.
8 AWG Push Terminals
power consistent to your woofers is just as important as keeping them
cool. The 8 AWG Push Terminals are used on the Type-S woofers to keep
power current flowing, allowing your subwoofer to get the power needed
from the amplifier to run cool and consistent.
High-Grade Stontium Ferrite Magnets
a symmetrical magnetic field with evenly distributed flux density to
greatly reduce distortion, while further improving power handling and
- Progressive Spider
- Compound Radius Curve Pole Geometry
- Oversized Dual Voice Coils
- Kevlar reinforced pulp cone with HAMRS (High Amplitude Multi Roll) Santoprene rubber surround
- Frequency response: 26-200 Hz
- Sensitivity: 86.4 dB
- Top-mount depth: 5-13/16"
- Sealed box volume: 0.71-1.06 cu. ft.
- Ported box volume: 1.06-1.56 cu. ft.