Introducing the DEH-1200MP /RB from Pionee, a very affordable CD player that packs loads of features. You'll be able to listen to your iPod while driving, play all your CD's in the car, and enjoy rich, full sound.The DEH-1200MP plays discs you've loaded with MP3 and WMA files, and features a handy front-panel auxiliary input for your music player. For drive-time radio, Pioneer's SuperTuner IIID offers superlative AM/FM reception. Meanwhile, a handy remote control allows you to keep your eyes on the road when you're driving. The MOSFET from Pioneer is a high performance beast that lets you enjoy superior sound qualiy.
- CD-R/CD-RW/MP3/WMA Playback
- LCD Display with 8-character Text
- 3-Band Equalizer (High/Mid/Low)
- Large Rotary Volume control
- Detachable Face Security (DFS)
- RCA preout for adding on external amps and speakers simplify system expansion.
- Detachable Face Security
- Rotary Volume Control
- Cross-Key Operation
- Front Auxiliary Input
- Remote Control included
- Built-in MOSFET 50W x 4 amplifier (22W x 4 rated power
- 1 Pair RCA Pre-outs
- 2.2V Preout Voltage @ 1k Ohms
- Bass, Mid, Treble Equalizer with 5 EQ Pre-sets (1 Custom user EQ setting)
- Electronic Balance/Fader
- Source Level Adjuster (SLA)
If you're looking to replace that old worn out factory/OEM stereo receiver then you might want to check out the DPX308U Double-DIN CD/MP3 Stereo Receiver from Kenwood. Featuring a front USB and AUX inputs that'll enable more expansion and the ability to plug in your compatible device and play the stored digital music and play them right on the unit itself.
- 2DIN Mounting
- Display:Easy to read 1-line 13 digit, Contrast Control
- Tuner: AM/FM, RBDS, Radio TEXT Plus
- 2 Pre Amp out
- iPod/ iPhone Control: Front USB port, Reverse Browsing, Search: Alphabet/Skip/Related/All/Random, iPod control by hand, iPod EQ Mode (FLAT)
- USB: Front USB Input
- CD File Formats WMA / MP3 / AAC 24-Bit DA Converter
- Front AUX Input
- Remote Control
- EQ: System Q, System Q-EX, Bass Boost, Low-Pass Filter
- Sub Woofer Reference Control Interface
- External Interface:Steering Wheel Control Interface (Optional)
- Marine Remote Control Interface (Optional KCA-RC60MR)
- Tuner: FM Frequency Range 87.9MHz - 107.9MHz, Sensitivity 11.2dBf, Frequency Response (±3.0dB) 30Hz-15kHz, Signal/Noise 63dB(MONO)
- Tuner: AM Frequency Range 530kHz-1700kHz ,Sensitivity 31dBµ (36µv)
- CD: Digital Filter(D/A) 8X OverSampling, D/A Converter 24 Bit, Frequency Response 10-20kHz(±1dB), THD 0.008%(1kHz), Dynamic Range 93dB
- MP3 Compliant MPEG-1/2 Audio Layer-3, WMA Compliant Windows Media Audio, AAC Decode AAC-LC ".m4a" Files, WAV Decode
- USB 1.1 & 2.0 Full Speed
- Speaker Impedance 4 or 8 Ohms
- AMP: Maximum Power 50Wx4 - Full Bandwidth Power 22Wx4
- Installation Size: 7-3/16"W 4-7/16"H 6-1/4"D
Time for a road trip but bored just listening to the radio then the KW-NT30HD from JVC. Features a 6.1" Touchscreen with a detachable face that is great for security and a soft case so you can keep it free from scratches. Watch your favorite DVDs while you're parked, or connect a screen in the back so your passengers can watch while you drive. iPhone users can stream movies through the Netflix app when the car is parked. The KW-NT30HD gives you lots of ways to play your digital tunes, too. You can load your favorite MP3 and WMA files on a CD, USB drive, or SD card — the KW-NT30HD will play 'em all. Load a DVD full of music files and you'll have enough tunes for a road trip from Boston to San Diego.
- DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, CD, CD-R, CD-RW Playback
- MP3, WMA, AAC compatible
- AM/FM car receiver
- Detachable face
- 6.1" full color touch screen monitor
- 3-band parametric equalizer
- Variable color illumination
- Steering wheel control ready
- Wireless remote ready (RM-RK252P)
- Detacuable front panel security
- Variable color illumination
- Powered by Windows Automotive
- JPEG & MPEG 1/2 compatible
- DivX certified for DivX video, including premium content.
- 6 channel 2.5v pre-amp outputs
- iPhone iheartradio Application support allows playback of over 750 radio stations locally and from around the world
Garmin GPS Navigation System
DNX models offer the world's leading GPS navigation system by Garmin with preloaded NAVTEQ® map data of the United States and Canada, including Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Choose from different intuitive map view options including split-screen AV control.
NAVTEQ provides real-time traffic data for over 90 major cities in North America, including Canada. If traffic is congested up ahead or there is a road closure, the navigation system will automatically re-navigate the route to show you how to get to your destination, quickly and easily! Alternatively, in manual mode, the system will add delay time to your trip so you can decide to avoid or continue on your current route. Navteq Traffic offers great value as it includes a lifetime service subscription.
The Lane Assist function guides you to the appropriate lane to be in for upcoming junctions and interchanges facilitating a safer navigation experience.
Split Screen AV Control
The screen views, which can be easily toggled from one to another simply by touching the screen or appropriate button, can be changed to best suit specific needs. For instance, Split Screen AV Control divides the screen into two with navigation on the left and a control window on the right with Picture-in-Picture displays the navigation and source screens simultaneously.
Bluetooth powered by Parrot
Bluetooth wireless technology promotes safe driving habits by allowing you to have a hands-free conversation while you drive without the need to hold a phone to your ear. Incoming calls will be picked up automatically or at the touch of a button if screening calls. For outgoing calls, the easy to read display interface makes it easy to search the contents of your address book, recent calls sent or received and with a press of a button you're connected.
USB Connectivity for iPhone and iPod
USB connectivity for audio/video playback from popular devices like iPhone and iPod when used with optional accessory cable. Featuring an advanced graphic user interface, iPod browsing is done easily using Slide Touch to browse by album art, video titles, photographs, etc. from an iPhone or iPod. For added versatility, iPod control by Hand disables the receiver's integrated control, enabling passengers to control the iPod manually including some selected Apps. The same USB connectivity allows users to connect USB thumb drives and external hard disk drives.
Pandora is an internet radio service that allows you to create radio stations based upon favorite artists and songs. In short Pandora analyzes a song or artist using up to 400 distinct musical characteristics and then recommends songs and artists based upon your personal likes. If the Pandora App is on your iPhone, simply connect to the DNX to enable touch-panel control of your personal Pandora stations.
The DCVR122 Subwoofer Enclosure from Kicker comes loaded with 12" 2-Ohm Dual Subwoofers. Kicker CompVR-Loaded Sub Boxes promote attention-getting bass with two dual-sub enclosures and a pair of single-sub enclosures, all vented for ultimate chaos. CompVR Sub Boxes take the reputation and reliability of dual-voice-coiled CompVR Subwoofers and combine them with sturdy Kicker wood enclosures blanketed with rich gray carpeting and a monogrammed carbon-fiber look. Updated CompVR Subs are as good as ever, with a rigid injection-molded cone, extra back bracing and extensive heat deterrents. The dual-sub boxes supply the madness with two of Kicker's most proven round woofers to date.
- Dual 12" Vented Enclosure
- 3/4" MDF Construction
- Heavy duty black carpeting
- Embroidered Kicker logo
- Injection molded cone woofer
- Ribbed santoprene surround
- 360-degree back bracing
- Alunimized coating
- Spring loaded push terminals and perimeter venting
- Textured steel basket
- High temperature dual 4 ohm voice coils
- Frequency response: 25-500 Hz
- Sensitivity: 86 dB
The T800-4ad combines sound quality characteristics of Class-A designs with efficiency of a Class-D in one remarkable package. Superior sound quality is possible through the implementation dynamic switching frequency control. The addition of Constant Power circuitry produces optimized output at a range of impedances. Rockford Fosgate created Class-bd for brute power to run low frequency subwoofers, and now Class-ad offers high fidelity in a full-range configuration.
- 2/4 channel switch
- 24dB/octave crossover
- 4 Gauge power/ground terminals
- Audiophile grade speaker connections
- MOSFET output stage
- MOSFET power supply
- RCA pass-thru
- Block Power Input Connector
- 4 AWG Power Wire Gauge
- Block Speaker Output Connector
- Accepts 8 AWG to 16 AWG Speaker Wire Gauge
- Cast aluminum Heat Sink
- Convection Cooling
Introducing the XO1952 DVD Receiver from XO Vision, combining the latest advances in touch screen technology with a crisp 5" display. The XO1952's 5" Touch Screen DVD Receiver is a multimedia essential for the music, video, and car stereo enthusiast. This model also features a USB and SD card slot for convenient media playback from other music devices and flash drives. Playback compatibility includes DVD/DVD-R/Divx/MP3/CD.
- 5" Touchscreen 16:9 Display
- DVD/DVD-R/Divx/MP3/CD Compatible
- Built-in USB and SD Card Input for Music Playback
- Fully Motorized with Angle Adjustment Via Button
- AM/FM Radio with 30 Presets, Auto Memory, and Reset Scan
- Backup Camera Input
- On Screen Display allows user to modify the Brightness, Contrast Hue, Definition
- 4.1 Channel RCA Pre-Outs including front, rear, and subwoofer
- Fully Functional remote control included
- Convenient mute button
Looking to upgrade your system's sound? Whether you're ramping up your aftermarket receiver or adding much-needed power to a factory radio, you can count on Pioneer's GM Series amps to deliver what you're looking for, clean power. Power that'll bump up the bass, sharpen the highs, and make your listening experience something you'll look forward to every time you turn the key.
The GM-3500T 2-channel amplifier is well-suited to drive a pair of front or rear speakers, with 60 watts RMS per channel. You can also bridge the output of this versatile amp to punch out 185 watts at 4 ohms, and you'll find a low-pass filter that adapts the amp to driving a sub. Speaker-level inputs allow you to add the GM-3500T to a factory radio.
- MOSFET power supply
- LED power indicator
- 2/1 Channel operation
- 2-Channel speaker-level inputs
- Heavy duty heatsink and a sub-heatsink for maximum heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Fixed low-pass filter (80 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 10-70,000 Hz
- Dimensions: 8-5/8"L x 11-3/8"W x 2-1/2"H