The KW-XR810 In-Dash CD Receiver from JVC offers plenty of connectivity options from USB devices and iPods/iPhones using dual USB ports, or other devices using the front-panel auxiliary input so you can enjoy hours of audio entertainment. The built-in bluetooth technology gives you hands-free audio or audio streaming with your cell phone and expansion options include three pre-am outputs and the easy addition of HD or satellite radio.
- CD receiver with built-in MOSFET amplifier (20 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Adjustable illumination (you can select different colors for the display and controls)
- Fits double-DIN (4"-tall) dash openings
- Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs, including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA files
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Remote control
- Built-in iPod and iPhone controls
- iEQ 3-band equalizer
- 24-bit Burr-Brown digital-to-analog converter
- Subwoofer level control
- Compatible with JVC satellite radio, HD Radio tuner
- Inputs: front- and rear-panel USB input, front-panel auxiliary input
- Outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (2.5-volt front, rear, sub)
Introducing the PA1100.5 5-Channel Class D High Performance Car Amplifier from Polk Audio that's not just a looker but also a great performer. The 1100.5 has enough channels to run your entire system and you'll also be able to bridge the subwoofer channel to a PA600.1 for even more power. There is also an optional wireless remote that lets you adjust your amp volume from the driver's seat for more convinience.
- 5-channel amplifier- enough for the entire system!
- 125 watts x 4 (2 ohm) and 600 x 1 (1 ohm) continuous power; 250 x 4 (2 ohm) and 1200 x 1 (1 ohm) dynamic power. CEA-2006 Compliant specifications for true, accurate power ratings.
- 2 ohm stable 4-channel operation and 1 ohm stable on mono subwoofer channel.
- Super Efficient Class D Pulse-width modulation amplifier design.
- High-speed MOSFET switching power supply and high current Bipolar Output Transistors pump maximum voltage and high current to your speakers or subwoofers.
- Double Layer Fiberglass Epoxy Printed Circuit Boards for more rigidity, less shrinkage and a smaller overall amp footprint.
- 6-Way Smart System Protection (SSP) circuits
- Fully adjustable 12 dB/octave high or low-pass crossover is also defeatable for full range (flat) operation (front and rear channels only).
- Switchable 24 dB/octave subsonic filter protects ported subwoofers (subwoofer channel only).
- Switchable 8 dB bass boost at 40Hz for extra bass thump.
- Variable input gain optimizes match with different signal sources (250mv to 7.5V).
- Mounting hardware with rubber isolation grommets and extra fuses included.
- Light Bar/Fan Output- Connect an optional LED light bar or cooling fan for custom installations.
- Multi-Color Status LED gives instant information on amplifier operation.
- Remote Subwoofer Level Adjuster for subwoofer channel included.
- RCA output (subwoofer channel only) for easy daisy chaining of other amplifiers.
We've got the early arrival of the DEH-P3300UB In-Dash CD and MP3 Player from Pioneer just in time for the holidays. The DEH-P33000UB is made for the iPod/iPhone so that you can listen to all your favorite tunes while controlling your iPod/iPhone from the receiver. You'll also be able to playback CD-R/CDR-W as well as MP3/WMA loaded CD's. Other features inlclude a MOSFET 50W x 4 High Power, a main Rotary Volume Control, as well as a Detachable Face for added security.
- Made for iPod/iPhone
- MOSFET 50W x 4 High Power
- 1 RCA Pre-Out
- Detachable Face Security
- Rotary Volume Control
- Commande Subwoofer Control
- EEQ Performance Chip
- 3-Band Parametric Equalizer
- Easy EQ (EEQ) switches 5 Factory, 2 User EQ Presets (Super Bass, Powerful, Natural, Vocal, Flat, Custom)
- Source Custom EQ Memory (Independent Custom Memory for each source)
- Selectable Loudness Control (Low/Mid/High/Off)
- Track Scan
- Random Play
- USB and Front Auxiliary Input
- Remote Control
If you're taking a trip for the holidays and need to keep your passangers entertained then look no further for the KW-AVX730 DVD Multimedia Receiver from JVC is your remedy. This receiver gives you a big crisp and clear 7" Touchscreen with motion-sensing activation with DVD playback. The KW-AVX730 is also great with the iPod or iPhone using its USaB sync cable enables you to use the receivers touchscreen controls to browse your music, video, and playlist collection. Expandability options includes connection of a satellite radio tuner to access an amazing variety of sports, news, and commercial free music, or install an HD radio tuner to take advantage of the enhanced sound quality and additional programming options offered by participating stations. You can also connect a compatible JVC Bluetooth adapter so that you can talk hands-free with your compatible phone.
- Playback of DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-VR, MPEG1, MPEG2, VCD, CD, CD-R, CD-RW, CD-DA, MP3, WMA, and JPEG
- Playback of Region 1 DVD discs
- PAL/NTSC Compatible
- AM/FM tuner with 18FM/6AM presets
- 3-Band parametric equalizer with 11 selectable tone curves (8 Preset, 3 User)
- On-board low-pass and high-pass filters for advanced system tuning
- Adjustable subwoofer level and amplifier gain
- Dual zone control for playback of separate sources in the front and the back of the car
- 2-Way iPod/iPhone control allows operation from the headunit or the iPod
- Supports USB Audio, album artwork, and video transfer from iPod
- Motorized, detachable face
- 7" Widescreen, full color display
- Touchscreen LCD monitor
- Blue button lighting
- Proximity sensor turns lights on when finger gets close to the unit
Looking for a ready to install car audio component system that includes Speakers, Crossover, and Tweeters then the TS-A1702C from Pioneer is a good fit. The holidays are closing and you'll want the best deals, this package will give you the best performance with a good price. The speakers are 6-1/2" 230 Watts and 2-Way, also features Open and Smooth Sound Design, Full Depth Basket for Rich Bass Response, and Butyl Rubber for Smoother response Surround.
- 6-1/2" Component Speaker Package with 230 Watts Max. Power
- 50 Watts Nominal Power
- "Open and Smooth" Sound Design
- Full Depth Basket for Rich Bass Response
- Composite IMPP Woofer Cone with Interlaced Aramid Fiber
- Butyl Rubber for Smoother response Surround
- Glass-Imide Voice Coil Bobbin
- OFC Copper Voice Coil Wire
- Conex Damper
- 7/8" Soft Dome Tweeter with Magnetic Fluid and Neodymium Magnet
- Outboard Crossover with -12dB/Oct. LPF/HPF
- Speaker Grille Included
- Surface (Angled), Flush and Invisible Tweeter Mounting
- Mounting Depth: 2-1/2" (62.5 mm)
- Cut-out Dimensions: 5-1/2" (139 mm)
Introducing the CDX-GT440U from Sony is a CD Receiver that is also compatible with MP3, WMA, and AAC. The CDX-GT440U works more efficiently due to the MOSFET power supply, it's super loud without having to purchase any external amps. Though if you choose, it does have the ability to connect to 2 external amps and is very expandable. Includes pre-amp outputs that allow you to hook up multiple amplifiers. You'll also love its ability to connect with all your portable audio devices with the AUX and USB input.
- MP3/WMA playback
- Detachable Face with USB
- USB Mass Storage Connectivity
- Quick-BrowZer with Jump Mode
- Zappin function
- Radio Data System (RM-X151)
- Red Key illumination
- Selectable Pre-outs with LPF/HPF
- Max power output: 52 watts x 4 at 4 ohms
- Speaker Impedance: 4-8 Ohms
- Preout Voltage: 2 volt
- Color: Gun Metallic / Black
Enjoy clear and crisp video and images with Planet Audio's In-Dash DVD Receiver with 7" Motorized Flip-Out Touchscreen TFT Widescreen Active Matrix Displaywith 1440 x 234 pixel resolution. Playback of WMA/MP4/MP3/DVD/SVCD/VCD/CDR/CDRW& SDVD compatible. You'll also enjoy the ability to connect your iPod with the USB port and charge, control, and playback your iPod through the receiver and stereo system. Other features also include PLL Synthsized tuner with 18FM/12M Presets, Radio Data System, Built-in preset EQ curves, and more.
- Single DIN mounting
- WMA/MP4/MP3/DVD/SVCD/VCD/CDR/CDRW& SDVD compatible
- 7" Touchscreen TFT widescreen active matrix display
- USB and SD Memory Card ports
- Resolution: 1440 x 234 pixels
- Brightness: 600 NITS
- On-screen display
- Vertical angle adjustment
- NTSC/PAL compatible monitor
- PLL synthesized AM/FM tuner
- 30 station presets
- RDS (Radio Data System)
- Switchable USA/Europe radio frequencies
- Separate bass and treble
- Balance and fader controls
- Compatible with audio output of iPod and other MP3 players
- Mute function
- Intro scan
- Last position memory
- 1-Bit D/A converter
- 8X oversampling
- ESP (anti-skip mechanism)
- Subwoofer output (BassMax)
- Dual (front and rear) RCA outputs
- Rear view camera input
- Wireless remote control
- Output power: 85w x 4 channels
This T930PL-TN car audio headrest monitor from Tview has a 9" TFT LCD display that delivers crisp and clear video playback. There are two video inputs, a Built-In IR transmitter for headphones, with a full functional remote control. Featurs a 16:9 Widescreen Aspect Ratio with a 480 x 234 Screen Pixel Resolution
- 9" Built-in TFT LCD Monitor
- Built-in IR transmitter
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- PAL/NTSC Compatible
- 480 x 234 screen pixel resolution
- Adjustable Headrest Bars