Black Friday is fast approaching and the deals are starting to make their way in!
Save and additional $60 off our already low price on the Eclipse EA4200 400W Class A/B 4 Channel EA Series Car Amplifier.
USE PROMO CODE: AC609ACBA - expires 12/02/09 -not valid with any other offers or discounts.
- RMS Power Range : 240-280 Watts
- Number Of Channels: 4
- Maximum Power: 440 Watts
- Low Frequency response: 20 Hz
- High Frequency Response: 20000 Hz
- Built In Crossovers: Yes
- Channel Separation: Yes
- 60W x 4 @ 4 Ohms
- 70W x 4 @ 2 Ohms
- 140W x 2 [Bridged] @ 4 Ohms
- LED power indicators
- Tuned Bass EQ (0-8 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)
- Very high efficiency rate with minimal heat build-up
- 4/3/2 channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink
- Variable high-pass filter (32-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (32-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Subsonic Filter (18 dB at 20 Hz)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 20-20000 Hz
Lanzar 2010 Vector Series car amps are now in stock and ready to ship.
The New Vector Series car amplifiers feature:
- MOSFET Power Supply
- Variable Low-Pass : 40 Hz-250 Hz
- Variable Input Level (Gain) Control : 6V-200mV
- Variable Bass Boost : 0-18dB
- Variable Subsonic Filter : 10Hz~100Hz, 24dB/Octave
- Sub Sonic Switch
- Thermal / Overload / Short Circuit Protection
- Soft Turn On/Off
- Power & Protection LED Indicator
- Low Level RCA Input : 10K Ohms
- Line Level RCA Output
Polk Audio's db Series car audio subwoofers have been a big hit since they were added to our product line-up and it's no surprise! The db series subs are the perfect balance of cost and quality and feature single and dual voice coil version in 8", 10" and 12" sizes.
- Single and Dual Voice Coil subwoofers are optimized for high performance in virtually any enclosure type: sealed, vented and band pass.
- Wrap-around Rubber Gasket seals the sub in your enclosure for airtight performance.
- State-of-the-art laser-based Klippel measurement technology perfectly centers the subwoofer's voice coil in the magnetic field, improving X-max and BL linearity, and the sub's micro and macro dynamics, for deep, precise, bass!
- Black Matt-finish Composite Cones are unbelievably stiff for real gut-pounding bass.
- Injection molded ABS dust cap also stiffens the cone to suppress unwanted resonance for incredible low distortion, high impact bass response.
- Big beefy magnet structure and motor assembly for high output bass with tight control.
- Durable Butyl Rubber Surround for consistent, reliable performance.
- Four-layer vented voice coil runs cool while your music stays hot.
- Vented pole piece for higher efficiency and ultra-high power handling.
- Fast-On wire terminals for quick, secure hookups.