Its summer, its HOT, and its the perfect time to set out on the lake or the ocean in our fishing boats, schooners, or yachts have a good ole' time! In order to set the party off right, you need 2 main ingredients; good friends, and an awesome system. We'll leave the friends up to you, but for the system, we've got you covered!
Check out the Clarion CMD6 Marine CD/USB receiver which features a water tight face with rugged controls. The rear USB connection doubles as a direct iPod cable which gives you access to the music on your iPod or other USB storage device right from the controls on the face or included wireless remote.
If you want a full multimedia experience while out on the water, the Clarion CMV1 is right up your alley. You get the same great features found in the CMD6 with the added bonus of a 3.5" TFT LCD color monitor.
- DVD-Video/DVD±R/DVD±RW/CD-DA/CD-R/RW and DivX® Ready
- MP3, WMA and iTune® AAC Compatible with ID3-TAG Display
- Official DivX Certified product (CMV1)
- Plays all versions of DivX video (including DivX 6) with standard playback of DivX media files (CMV1)
- 18 FM/ 6 AM Presets
- USB Audio for iPod (Rear)
- 24-Bit D/A Converter
- BBE MP for Compressed Audio Sound Improvement
- Watertight Flip-down control panel with 3.5-inch TFT Color LCD Monitor
- SAT Ready
- 6ch RCA Audio Output, and 2 Video Outputs
- RCA Video Input
- 50W x 4 Built-in Amplifier
- Built-in IR Eye
- Bluetooth® Interface Ready (Optional BLT370)
- Meets ASTM B117 (Salt/Fog Exposure)
- Meets ASTM D4329 (UV Exposure)
- HumiSeal Coated PCB
- Sealed Stainless Steel Chassis
- Wireless remote